Ballet of Blood

Sophia Marelli stood in between her body guards as Cain dragged a weary looking Hei into the warehouse.

"So, the infamous cocky Reaper was taken down by the Phantom. How does it feel Reaper?"

"If feels like the time I slid that blade in your daddy's gut."

"Humorous as usual. However, you won't be laughing when we're through with you."

She snapped her fingers and two of her guards moved to grab him but Cain stood in their way.

"Money first, then murder."

"Of course, such an act deserves a reward."

She was handed a suitcase that she opened to reveal multiple stacks of hundred dollar bills.

"That'll definitely come in handy. Alright Hei, let's do it."

"HELL YEAH!!"

Hei flipped to his feet and threw multiple knives into the guards that tried to grab him, killing them instantly.

Sophia screamed as the remainder of her guards surrounded Hei and Cain.

"Need a glock?"

"Guns are your thing honey bear."

Cain pulled out dual pistols and pumped his opponents full of lead as Haise dodged his opponents' simplistic attacks and stabbed them in their vital areas.

Sophia cringed as her men were turned into heaps of deceased flesh and blood, she had to get out of there.

She grabbed the suitcase and began running away only to have the tendon in the back of her left ankle sliced by a flying blade, and her right ankle blown out by a bullet.

She fell immediately on her face and skidded while she screamed in agony. It was over, she was going to die here.

"WHY?! WE PAID YOU TO GET HIM SO WHY BETRAY US?!"

"Like I have to explain myself to some bitch who's about to die."

"Now now Cain, let's not be to rude to the strumpet."

She was furious but when she opened her mouth to speak, she found her throat slit and bullet through her skull.

Her body hit the ground with a thud as her blood pooled underneath them.

Cain and Hei were both breathing heavy when they looked at one another.

It was over, more lives had been ended and more blood had been shed.  But there was something more this time.

As they stared into each other's eyes, they felt like they knew one another better than ever before and soon found their lips locked and bodies grinding against one another.

They tore off layer after layer of each other's clothing, never once breaking the kiss and soon found themselves on the ground rolling around in the blood.

Cain's hand ran across Hei's cheek leaving a bloody streak while Hei used his tongue to trace the definition of Cain's pectorals.

Soon Hei was on his back with on top and that's when they broke the kiss to stare into each other's eyes.

Hei knew exactly what his lover wanted to do and gave a nod before smirking.

Cain wasted no time and slammed his hand on the ground getting it covered in blood that used to finger Hei's entrance and lube up his aching member.

They locked lips once more as Hei's legs wrapped around Cain's waist and pulled him in as he thrust all the way inside his anal cavity.

There was such a tight heat inside him that made his whole quiver and before long he was pounding away while their tongues reached the back of each other's throats.

Hei moaned and gasped as his ass was railed and torn apart by Cain's massive shaft, sending jolts of electricity and stimulation throughout his entire body.

Cain grunted like an animal as he pounded harder and deeper into Hei's body, never wanting to pull out. But he knew he would and soon.

Hei could feel his own orgasm coming so he wrapped his arms around the back of Cain's neck while his own cock bounced his and Cain's stomachs.

"Together.", Cain said in a strained voice as he thrust all the way in and unloaded his manly fluid into Hei's ass while the latter let out a scream that echoed throughout the warehouse as his dick erupted with cum, covering both their chests.

When it was over, they were both on their backs in a pool of blood breathing heavily.

"So...that happened."

"Yup."

"Cain, what does this mean?"

"I think it means you've turned my life upside down. I think that means I've broken my own rules. I think you just moved into my home. And I think we just had sex in a dirty warehouse using some dead bitch's blood as lubrication for hot anal sex with a complete stranger."

"Oh, well I-"

"And...it means that I can't imagine life without you in it."

Hei gasped as his widened and he looked over at his lover.

"You're definitely something else Hei and I'll never meet anyone like you ever again. You're that special, or at least that's how I see you."

"Cain..."

"I want you. I need you. So I want to make it official. Hei, will you be my partner in this bloody game we call life?"

"Heh, I thought you'd do this properly and get down on one knee."

"Wait I never said-"

"I'm just fucking with you idiot. Yes. Yes I'll be your partner."

"You will?!"

"Of course, not like I got any other fish in the murder sea."

Cain rolled over and leaned in close to Hei's face, allowing them both to lock lips again.

They returned home and found Haise passed out on the couch with the remote still in hand.

They showered together and were soon dressed for sleep.

"I'm gonna sleep out there with Haise. He might freak out if he saw us like...that before I have a chance to explain things to him."

"Understandable."

"Goodnight."

"Night."

That night both men went to sleep with each other and the future on their minds. For once, they could rest without a care or a worry.

Cain awoke the next morning to find two sleeping forms in bed with him.

He'd had an arm wrapped around Haise who was curled into he right side while Hei was on his left with an arm wrapped around his chest.

He laughed as he thought about how he'd deal with himself, Hei, Haise, and K-

"KEI!!"

Haise jumped while Hei fell out the bed.

"Ow, the fuck was that about?", he said as he got off the floor and picked up his son who was whining.

"Haha sorry, I just remembered I forgot my son Kei at a friend's house."

"You forgot...your baby..."

"Please don't judge me."

"Judging."