Epilogue

As waves crashed against the sandy shores of the beach, a person sat motionless in the sand as the wind blew through their hair.

"Daddy."

Hei opened his eyes and saw Kei standing in front of him with a curious look on his face.

"What's up?"

"Dad said to come back to the house. She's ready."

"Right, let's go."

Hei stood up and took Kei by the hand before leading him back to the house.

Kei had grown in the past three years and was no longer a little baby, though he still liked to be coddled by Hei when no one else was around.

Hei had changed too and had even grown his hair and now wore it in a long jagged ponytail. But his most defining feature was the center of his head where the hair had turned completely white.

Finally they arrived back at the house where Yuki was holding a very pregnant Yuno's hand she moaned from pain.

"Alright, Cain take Kei out of the room and I'm just gonna...yeah I'm gonna deliver a fucking baby."

"On it."

Cain, who now had a full beard, took Kei out of the room while Hei prepared to deliver his brother's child.

"Alright Yuno, I'm gonna need you to start pushing."

"I AM PUSHING YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!"

"Woah...yeah she's ready."

Half and hour passed and soon the entire house was filled with the wails of a newborn baby boy.

Yuno sobbed as she held her son for the first time while Yuki shook his brother's hand and hugged him.

"Thanks bro."

"Don't mention it. Ever. I'll be having nightmares tonight."

"Dada!"

Hei turned around and saw Cain entering with Kei, Haise, and their baby girl.

"There's my little Kat, come say hi to your new cousin."

"Bebe!"

"Baby, and yes he is."

Haise and Kei walked over to get a good look at him while Cain wrapped his arm around Hei's waist.

"You did good babe."

"I know."

"So what's his name?"

The room fell silent as Yuno looked at Yuki before they both looked at Hei and smiled.

"With your blessing we'd like to name him Sora."

"We couldn't think of a better name."

Hei felt overwhelmed and wiped the tears from his eyes before they had a chance to fall.

"Thank you..."

"Alright cut the water works and let us meet the new addition."

Laila, Silver, and even Ellie had walked up behind them, excited to meet the new baby.

They'd all matured and definitely changed over the past three years, especially Ellie since she was their surrogate for little Kat.

Thanks to Hei's old teammate they'd been able to escape capture and live on a deserted island in peace for the rest of their days and honestly, life couldn't be any better.

That night Hei put Kat to bed while Cain dealt with Haise and Kei.

Hei stood on their balcony and watched the moonlit waves as his husband came behind him and pulled him close.

"You happy?"

"Incredibly."

"You know I spent my life looking for happiness like this but I never knew it'd be with someone like you."

"Same to you bucko, but I'm glad you ran into me like a common fool. I wouldn't have any of this and probably be dead or working for Tallone again."

"Glad I could help, now can you help me with this?"

Cain moved Hei's hand to his crotch where his hardened cock was twitching against his pants.

"Only if we can have another baby~"

"Huh?!"

...End
?????