Android 2

"Robot monkeys! Haha! Totally Ivo's tweaked style," Robin says, sounding way too excited about this.

We both switched our bikes to battle mode, but Superboy left his the way it was. He jumped off of it, letting the bike fall on its side and skid to a stop. Robin and I both had to jump to get out of its way, so we wouldn't be taken down as well.

I started freezing the monkeys, allowing Superboy to smash them into little tiny bits and pieces. But there were so many they started overtaking me, jumping onto me before I could freeze them. I turned each of the monkeys that were holding onto me into ice, shattering them.

Superboy got dropped off the truck by monkeys but jumped back on after regaining his senses. His eyes were closed, he must've been shot by some lasers from the monkey.

One of the monkeys used their laser eyes to bust one of the tires, making the truck swerve out of control. Robin got the driver out, jumping into the cornfield for safety. I jumped off, rolling on the ground then running to catch up to the truck that was skidding on its roof to a stop.

The monkeys burst through the back of the truck with the crate before I could make it, flying away. Superboy bounded after them.

"Superboy!" Robin shouted.

"Aqualad to Robin. We've lost our cargo. Did you-"

"It's gone. And so is one of my partners," Robin tells him.

"Aqualad to Superboy. Radio your position. We'll help you"

"I don't need help, don't want any!" Superboy says.

"Superboy?" Aqualad asks.

"I think he ditched his comm," Robin says.

"Super. Now we can't even track him," Kid Flash says.

"He's out of my telepathic range," Miss M says. "And this Professor Ivo, if he is alive, seems to be two steps ahead of us. M-maybe w-we should contact Red Tornado?"

"We're going to anyway, after that failure," Amber says. "But I guess it just depends on wether it's now or after we try dealing with this"

"Tornado always tells us to handle things ourselves," Aqualad says. "And the mission can still succeed if we recover the parts before they're reassembled"

"Well that's a great plan, except for the part about us not knowing where to look!" Kid Flash exclaims.

"Maybe we do," Robin says. He knelt down by a robot, plugging in a cord to his glove. "We'd have heard by now if the decoy trucks had been attacked. So how did these monkeys know exactly which trucks to target?"

"I told you guys, some sort of tracking device in the parts," I say.

"Ha! The parts have GPS," Robin says successfully, pulling up a GPS on his holographic computer on his wrist. "The monkeys can track the signal, which means I can track them with the one I captured"

"But Batman said he had that covered, that there wasn't any," Amber comments.

"He could've missed something," I say.

"Batman never misses anything," Robin tells me. "It looks like both parts are converging on... Gotham City"

His face seemed to grow worried at the mention of Gotham City, he must live there or something because even though I couldn't see his eyes I could clearly see his mouth drop to a frown and his eyebrows furrow.

"That far south? Megan, Amber and I won't get there anytime soon. I'm sending Kid in ahead to meet you. Aqualad out"

Robin pressed a button on his wrist and I could hear an engine revving, probably his motorcycle coming back to him.

"Definitely a disaster. Heavy on the dis," he says.

I walked a little down the road, seeing if we were anywhere near civilization. Robin drove over to me on his bike, in his normal outfit, and I got on behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. My hair blew behind me like a flag in a storm. At some point of the drive Kid Flash showed up, in his normal getup, my sister being carried on his back.

"So you changed too?" Robin asks him.

"You kidding? Huh. I feel naked in civvies. You still tracking the parts?"

"They were heading through Gotham but they veered,"

"I don't think it was just the parts, they've probably already been reassembled," I say.

"Wait. Dude, they're at my school," Robin says.

We arrived at he school and Kid Flash saved Superboy from being crushed. Amber and I hid outside, not wanting to go in quite yet. The boys were being tossed around like rag dolls.

"Normally Amazo would study and mimic your abilities during battle, but what's the point? You're all such poor copies of the originals," Ivo says with a yawn.

Kid Flash was picked up in Amazo's arms as the android tried to crush him with Superman's strength. Amber stepped into the gym, throwing fire at the android. When Kid Flash was dropped he ran over to her, bringing her back outside the gym.

"We can't have him figuring out your powers," he tells her, running back into the gym.

"Not even a thank you?" She mumbles.

"The only ones they don't know are ours," I whisper.

"Let us handle this," Amber says.

"You can't just march in there and defeat him like that," Robin says, snapping his fingers.

"Don't worry. I've got a plan," I say.

I sneak around the gym, going up behind the bleachers. I put both my hands on the floor, making ice flow over the floorboards towards the android. The ice carefully crept up its legs, encasing the entire android in ice.

"Good job Snow!" Robin cheers.

"It's not over yet, he's still active," I say, doing my best to keep adding layers of ice to keep him frozen for as long as I could.

"Don't worry, I can handle this next part," Amber says, running into the gym.

She knelt beside me and put her hands on the ground like I was doing. Fire spread from her hands, moving alongside the ice towards the frozen android. The fire combined with the ice once it reached the android and made it combust inside the ice.

"You two are amazing," Kid Flash says in awe.

Mount Justice
August 4

"The amazo Android is in pieces again. Safely being analyzed at the two separate Star labs, but Ivo escaped, and since he originated the tech, he's arguably more dangerous than the android," Aqualad explains.

"Capturing the professor will be a League priority," Black Canary tells us.

"But we understand your mission encountered other complications," Martian Manhunter says.

"Complications come with the job. Your ability to handle them has impressed the league," Batman says. "Snow, Amber, you two have done well. I'm glad you two are on the team"

Thank you," we said.

"There's something I don't understand," Wally says before we could leave with the others.

"What's that?" Me and Amber ask in unison.

He points at Amber first, "you're cold," his finger moves to point at me, "and you're fiery. How does that even make sense,"

"We weren't born with the powers. We grew up a little first, just training and learning like any normal human, sort of. I became a cold person, she had more of a fiery personality. It's only chance that she got the ice powers and I got the fire powers"