Halloween

Mount Justice
October 31

I went into the mission room, looking down at my phone. "Hey Wally, you-uh-"

When I looked up from my phone there were two Wallys standing in front of me. One was the original, the other was some sort of gender-bend version of him. It was my sister. I froze, my eyes flickered between the both of them as I tried to decide which one of them was the real one.

"Amber, you're scaring me," I say, my eyes stopping on my sister.

She shrugs. "I've got close to the same hair colour as him, and the freckles. It's weird, we're even close in size"

"Again, you're scaring me. How are you managing to pull that off better than the actual Kid Flash?"

She started laughing and Wally pouted for a second before looking at me. "What did you need?"

"Oh, I was wondering where my sister was, I thought you would know because you were the last person she talked to. Anyway, Amber, I wanted to tell you I was invited to hang out with Dick Grayson, you know the guy I was talking about?"

"Yeah, him. Where does he live? You know, just in case I need to come beat him up for you"

"Big mansion in Gotham, says Wayne Manor at the entrance, you can't miss it"

Gotham
October 31

I walked up to the giant mansion doors, knocking. Alfred answered. The house seemed silent, no one was probably home.

"I'm sorry Miss Snow, but Dick and Bruce have both gone to the cave"

"What? Why?" I ask.

"There was say about a meeting, for certain members of the team"

"Okay. Thank you"

Mount Justice
October 31

I walked back into the cave but as soon as I got inside, the cave went on lockdown. I panicked for a second, thinking it was another intruder trying to kidnap me or I was in trouble, but no one came. I wandered around, looking for anyone, and stopped outside of a room when I heard talking. I remained silent, pressing my ear up against the door.

"I have fought alongside each of them," Kaldur said. "None of them are a mole"

"Yeah?" A different voice asked, I recognized it as Speedy, who now went by Red Arrow. "What about that fire girl? Or her sister?"

I heard a rustle of fabric, like someone was standing up, but Batman spoke.

"Robin, stand down," he orders.

"Leave them out of this," Robin tells Red Arrow. "The both of them aren't the mole"

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"I've fought alongside them as well. Amber sacrificed herself in a training exercise for-"

Red Arrow cuts Kaldur off. "And that was a training exercise, that could have been a part of her plan"

"I hate to admit but it is a possibility," Manhunter says.

"What?" Robin asks. "But Batman, we saw Snow-"

"We didn't see everything. She was kidnapped by the Injustice League, anything could have happened then"

"But Sportsmaster told us about the mole before she was kidnapped"

"Meaning it could have been Amber first and then she got her sister in on it as well," Red Arrow says.

"They aren't the moles," Robin tells him.

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Because I am. They would never do that"

"They were villains"

"But they're actually doing good. Don't you see them fighting to actually change? Without them some of us would be dead, and that's not just in a training exercise. Snow saved my life"

There were some footsteps, then Red Arrow spoke again. "I understand you want to get your little girlfriend on our good sides but you need to think rationally about this"

"I am. They've both been put through the most out of all of us, yet they're still here. They wanted the chance to be good"

"You got them out of prison. It's almost a free ticket for them. They could be doing everything in secret, right under your noses, and you're too worried about hurting her feelings to notice"

"I know what I'm saying, she isn't the mole. Or her sister. They are my teammates," Robin said finally, sitting down again.

This was the last thing I heard. I went to the kitchen, sitting down on the green couch in the living room that was attached to it, staring at the static on the tv. Soon the lockdown was over and I could hear everyone zetaing out of the cave. Everyone except Robin, I didn't hear his name being said by the computer.

"How long have you been here?" He asks behind me, making me jump.

"Don't scare me," I tell him.

"Sorry"

"I got here before the lockdown. Remember you said we'd hang out? Watch horror movies? I went to the manor but you weren't there, came back here, got locked inside"

"How much did you hear?" He asks, moving around the couch to sit beside me.

"I heard you defending me and my sister against Red Arrow. And I heard Kaldur say that he fought alongside the team, and he knows there isn't a mole. And how Red Arrow pretty much convinced Batman and Manhunter that me and my sister are moles"

"They know you aren't the moles"

"How can you be so certain?" I ask, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"What?"

"How do they know we aren't the moles? I know we're with you most of the time, but do you have bugs planted on us to keep track of everywhere we go and everything we do?" He goes silent and I smirk. "So you do. Well, I don't care, as long as it proves my innocence"