Chapter Eight

The two Lees are on the couch, staring at their exam papers and report cards. It's the third day of their week of semester break. Four more days before 2nd semester and this made Jihoon dead nervous. Its been a while since he ever went out to be in a room of more than 10 people.

The worst thing is he's going to be forced to interact with everyone. He knew it was for his own benefit too but what he fears is to bring more disappointment since for himself, he knew he wasn't that affectionate and heartly friend.

Seokmin tapped his cousin's shoulder, trying to ask for his attention. Jihoon snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him with eyebrows raised.

"Sudden topic but remember that time on a dinner night at the restaurant?" Seokmin asked.

It took a while before Jihoon could respond with a, "Uh, which one?"

His cousin then squinted his eyes, trying to remember. "A month ago. When you received a paper from the waiter? Not to be invading privacy but I feel worried, what was in that paper?" He said.

Jihoon folded his lips inward, letting his tongue wet his dry lips and halfway, he pouted, blowing his cheeks.

"Uh, I don't— I lost the paper I didn't have the chance to read it. So— It was probably not important or-or maybe he was— maybe you know, trying to hit me up." Jihoon answered, his hands massaging its own, and finished it with one silent and soft clap.

The other then just nodded with expression of someone who just learned something new. Then, as he tried to remember that night, his eyes lit up. "The last I saw the paper was you clutching onto it in your sleep on the car."

Jihoon widen his eyes, "Oh... Then did you read it?"

And he received a sorrowful shaking of head from Seokmin. "It was too dark and I somehow fell asleep too."

"It probably fell off now. We both didn't read about it so, maybe it was really just something unimportant."

The elder one then finished stacking his papers then slowly inserted them in an envelope. He took a marker and wrote at the back: 1st Sem, 2nd Q. Examinations, as his cousin just observed.

"How did you do though? Was the exam hard?" He asked.

Jihoon smiled, "Not really. What was hard is going to that building of my college and I was in a room with 8 people. Seok, there were 8 people!"

The taller laughed. "Hyung... 8 isn't that alot but you're already panicking. Four more days and you'll be seeing more than 100 people everyday."

"The worse bit is I have to live with a stranger."

The younger one then gasped, eyes widen in shocked. "You took dorms?!" He asked.

"Forced by parents, yup."

"What room are you in?" Seokmin excitedly smiled.

Jihoon clicked his tongue, "I don't know, honestly."

The other then frowned, "I hope you're lucky enough to not be in a room with someone very unlucky."

Someone very unlucky? What kind of spiritual bullshit did his cousin believe in?

Jihoon tilted his head a little to the right, looking at Seokmin with skepticism, "Wow, someone unlucky? How can you guys say that? Maybe that person's just trying to be friendly?"

"He's quite problematic. Skipped three classes a day, arriving at the dorms after curfew and would smoke weed according to past roommates, I also heard he is a drug dealer and great at Physical Education back then. He's only—"

"And how is being great at P.E a threat?"

Seokmin bit his lower lip, "He's the best at it that he gets into ten or less fights every month and win all of them!" He exclaimed. The elder then became even more confused, "Aren't people in the school mature enough to not have physical fights?"

"Its not that all of them do it. But usually, they'd pick this person up or the other way around. Actually, I have been his roommate for only three weeks. He's messy, bad at so many stuff, moody and overall chaotic." Seokmin admitted.

Jihoon shrugged his soulders, "He really sounds problematic."

"He is! At school and being a human being. He is really problematic."

"Well, what dorm number is he from?"

Seokmin then frowned, "I think it was 2002 or something. I kinda forgot since its been a year now." He stated.

Jihoon sighed, "What's the name of this problematic student then?" He asked, turning his head to his cousin and patiently waits for his answer.

"If I can remember correctly, it probably something like..."