uh, hi! :D

HI PEEPS

Pssh, ignore the "finished" tag. I may or may not troll you all like this in all of my books, so I guess you need to deal with it!

some of the content in this chapter has some spoilers for infinity war so yeah if you haven't read it please watch it now to understand lol thanks ;)

So yeah I know you guys have seen Infinity War--

[terrified screams]

--yeah, I feel y'all. Today I wanna talk about STARMORA and THIS FANFICTION.

Oh, no, I'm not deleting. Lol what are you talking about? I never even had plans to delete it! *coughs nervously*

Firstly, thank you all for...

*checks le amount of reads*

6.77k reads...DAM THAT'S AMAZING!! THANK YOU!! 66 followers, thank you all so much!! :)

but um

hahahahhahahahahah---

My first shot in writing a fanfiction pretty much sucked...I mean...there's a few mistakes here, some cringy part in that chapter there...

*cough* Punishment Week *cough* galactic grapes *retches* (wTF WAS I THINKIN---)

((I find this book so badly written wth))

"But omg Green_Pillow it was good!!1!1!1! Nothing to worry about!!1!1!1!"

Yeah, that's very nice of you to say that, but I just can't stand looking at this book anymore hahaha. So sorry, the story kinda-maybe-might be deleted. Idk, I'm considering it. Rewriting is a good option, too.

Also, [SPOILER ALERT] Peter Quill × Gamora is pretty much d e a d. ;_; This book will remind me of another ship that could've been really awesome and could have kicked Thanos's ugly, purple, gold-armored butt.

Okay, to be honest here, I hated Peter in the climax of the film. Here are my reasons (and I'll also make this an open letter to everyone at fault):

(MAJOR SPOILER ALERT SOOOOO MAJOR IT'LL BLOW YOUR MINDS, BOIS AND GURLS

also I overused the words "kick", "butt", and "ugh".

That sounded wrong lol)

Peter, you swore to your mom's grave! You did promise to kill Gamora for her own safety because her adoptive father is on the loose! You even got a kiss for that, so that alone should seal that deal.

Instead, you freakin' hesitate, giving Barney (yes, I know his name) the opportunity to use his fancy gold glove (I also know it's called an Infinity Gauntlet), and use the Reality Stone to do its thing on your gun. YOU EVEN SAID YOU LOVED GAMORA AND SHE LOVED YOU BACK OML YOU SHOULDA JUST KILLED HER EVEN IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'LL BE LEFT WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND AND THAT WOULDA POSSIBLY AFFECT BARNEY'S SEARCH FOR THE SOUL STONE.

Tbh you could've made out with her first in your room before going to Knowhere, say your "I love you", and stab her in the back. She could've loved you even more for that, keeping your word.

(I know it's weird, but gods dam! That would've saved Peter the hassle!)

Ugh.

Then Barney successfully completes his jewelry collection to flaunt in the apocalypse. All because you punched him 'cause he killed your girlfriend!!!! GODS.

Everyone had it covered. They followed the plan. They had Barney down, even for a while. No members of the Black Order were there to kick anyone's butts. All you really needed to do, Peter freaking Quill, was to ask where Gamora was while Tony and Strange removed the fancy glove with fabulous, powerful jewelry.