Chapter 13

Theo

As usual, I go to my favorite club. It's the beginning of September, still summer and I live in Malta. There should be plenty of horny ladies roaming around.

I tie my hair up, my usual style, and walk into Havana. The place is crowded as can be. I go to the bar and order a scotch on rocks. I know I drove here but since I'm immortal, I can't say I worry too much about drinking. And anyway, the effect of alcohol fades away in 3 or 4 hours, depending on how smashed I get.

A cute brunette has set her eyes on me ever since I approached the bar. I first act like I haven't noticed her but eventualy I turn around and raise my glass to her and go over to say hi.

One hour later we are both eating eachothers face off, while she pushes her lower body into mine. She wants me bad. I was expecting that 2 years with having sex only six times will get me up and running in no time, but all I can feel is guilt.

As we drive back to my place, she pops a pill in her mouth and winks at me.

'Want one?' She asks me while offering me the box.

'Maybe when we get to my place, sugar.'

As we get home, we enter the house kissing eachother. She is more than wasted, making it way to easy for me.

I lift her up on my body and she wraps her legs around me. She is light as a feather. I carry her like this upstairs, to my bedroom, pressing her against the close door while I kiss her neck.

She's purring like a kitten under my touch, extremely responsive, probably from the X pill she popped earlier.

'Will you give me one of those pills now, sugar?' I tell her while squeezing her round ass. She takes out the tiny box from between ger breasts and give it to me with a wicked smile on her face. Two will last me around 2 hours. Maybe it will make me forget all these crazy thoughts I have in my mind.

I pop 2 pills and swallow them dry. She looks very turned on by my actions and smashes her lips against mine. My erection is pulsing in my jeans and she feels it. I put her down and take a condom out of my back pocket while she unbuttons my jeans taking my dick out. I put on the condom and lift her legs around me again. I drag her panties to the side and enter her slowly, making her moan loudly. I lower her dress off her breasts and start sucking on her left nipple while fucking her senseless across my bedroom door. In a few minutes she is a panting mess of sobs and cries. He walls start closing in on me and I know it's time for me to feed. I lift my head up and for a second I see Rose there, wrapped around me, moaning my name. I close my eyes and open them again and the brunette is back in my vision.

'Okay sugar. Enough playing.' I tell her while I pick up the pace.

I release some pheromones just to be sure she is high enough to not remember this moment. Her eyes roll into her head as she starts feeling the effects. I hide my head in the crook of her neck and bite her deep while I pump into her in an animalistic way. She comes all over me, sending a rush of delicious blood in my mouth and I continue to suck her while plunging into her even harder, releasing more pheromones for her to come again. A few seconds later a second orgasm hits her and I feel myself getting sated as well. I come hard into her, cursing loudly and stop drinking her. She is very weak by now from the blood loss and her orgasms. I have been greedy tonight. I heal her neck and place her on my bed.

Soon, we both fall asleep half dressed and drugged out of our mind- her from the pills and pheromones and me from her blood, alcohol and pills.

Rose

It's 2am when I wake up hearing giggles on the hallway. I crack my door open and see a brunette hanging aroung Theo's body, kissing him and pulling his hair. They both appear to be drunk. As they enter his bedroom, I hear a loud bang against his door and then his voice, telling her something.

I sit down, on the floor, in front of my door and feel tears running down my cheeks. Everything is starting to become clearer now. I wanted to face my demons, my emotions that ate me all these years and now they are all crashing down on me as I hear that woman moaning against the door. He hasn't changed. Flashes of when I was thirteen come in my mind.

He's fucking her brains out and I am sitting on the hallway crying.

Why am I crying? Have I gone mad?  What the hell is going on with me? Why does it hurt that much that he is fucking another woman senseless? Why do I feel my heart being crushed inside my ribcage?

He's been home for 5 days and he's already hurting me. How am I supposed to live like this? How am I supposed to pretend I don't care? And what is this feeling?

"I guess you were expecting him to come back and give you all his attention... beg for your forgiveness... you stupid girl!" I tell to myself while sliding down the door.

I sit there with my head laid back back against my door and let the reality of my life sink into my head while I hear the woman's screams intensify. When I return to my bed the clock is 3.30am.

I get into bed and fall asleep haunted by her cries and moans.

When I wake up, the clock is 7 am. I open the door and exit the hallway only to meet the brunette sneaking out of his room.

I look at her and she waves at me with her left hand, where a huge rock decorates her finger. She is engaged. Why am I not surprised?

'Go on, honey. You don't want your fiance to call you while you're still here.' I tell her with a wicked smile on my face and see her cheeks turning red. She runs downstairs and I hear the front door closing.

I make my way to the kitchen and start making pancakes with mapple sauce.

'If my soul is crushed at least my taste buds should be happy.' I say it out loud.

'Why is your soul crushed?' I hear his raspy voice behind me and feel a wave of anger building inside me.

'Oh, I'm talking nonsense. If you're looking for your engaged fuck lady she just left. She didn't want her fiance calling her while she was spreading her legs for you.' I tell him with my best sarcastic voice.

'If I didn't know better, I'd say you're jealous.' He comes behind me and turns me around to face him. My heart is beating like I'm running marathons or something. He looks into my eyes and a wicked smile appears on his face while he licks his lips.  I find myself staring at his lips for a few seconds as my breathing stops in my chest. Then, my mind is flooded with the woman's screams of pleasure and I snap out of whatever is happening to me.

'Are you done with your little games? I'm not one of the whores you pick up in the club.' I push him away from me. 'And please, don't touch me. God knows I don't want any disease from your lady friend.' I try to keep my composure and not give away that I have no freakin' idea what is happening with me.

He bursts into a melodic laughter, making my heart flutter. I've never seen him laugh like this. It makes my heart melt in my chest.

Stupid heart! Stupid girl! Stupid me! I curse inside my mind while rolling my eyes at him.

'Your body betrays you, Dimples.' He tells me while walking closer to me again. My breathing stops again because he's to close. I can't think straight when he's this close. 'But I guess you don't realize that. Have you ever been kissed before even?' He smirks at me. I ignore his question and move away from him.

He comes behind me and whispers in my ear.

'Have you ever been fucked before, Dimples?' I turn around and give him a hard slap across his cheek, feeling my cheeks burn red with humiliation.

'Asshole!' I hiss at him while leaving the kitchen.