Chapter 18

Picture of Matteo above. Marlon Teixeira everybody <3

____________________

Rose

I met Matteo and Anna the first day of classes. Matteo is quite dreamy and every girl in the room was picturing him naked already, every girl but me. I mean, yeah, the guy is hot as fuck, but can I really put my "get a boyfriend to forget Theo" plan into action? Can I use a person like that? As soon as the class finishes, he comes to my chair and holds up his hand.

'Hi, I'm Mat and I would love to take you out to dinner sometimes.'

My cheeks instantly burn from embarrassment.

'Geez. Could you be more straightforward? I'm Rose.' I give him a shy smile.

'Well, I couldn't risk letting you go to the next class so other dudes can take a shot at you, princess.' He winks at me.

'Please don't call me princess.' I frown, a little bit uncomfortable.

'I apologize. Stupid mistake. Please don't take it personally. Here's my number. If you can find it in your heart to forgive this poor mortal soul, I would love to take you out on a date. Call me.' He pouts at me, making me laugh.

'Damn, girl. You already got a date with the hottest guy in town.' The girl behind me says. I turn around and look at her quite confused.

'Excuse me?' I murmur.

'I'm Anna Mont and that fine piece of ass that just asked you out is Matteo Valiente. Now, he may not be rich and famous yet, but it's only a matter of time until he signs with Versace or something.'

'He's a model?' I ask her surprised.

'Duuuhh... Have you seen him?' Anna says while walking by my side to the next class.

'I did see him.' I flush a little.

'Rose, if you don't go on a date with the guy, you'll let the poor soul be sucked in by all the man eaters in this place.' She says on a fake concerned voice while making a funny crying face. We laugh it off together and spend the rest of the day together. She is really cool and funny.

'Thank you for hanging out with me today, Anna. I really needed this.' I tell her honestly.

'Give me your phone, Candy girl.' She asks me and I give it to her. She types her number in and calls herself. 'Now, you can call me every time you need me.' She winks at me and leaves.

It looks like I just made myself a new friend and got myself a date. Not too shabby for a first day at school. I return back home with a new found confidence, only to find Theo leaving the house.

I walk pass him and get inside, where Maria is just preparing herself to leave.

'Signorina, how was you first day at school?' She asks me while pulling me into a hug.

'It was great, Maria. I made a new friend. Her name is Anna. And I got asked on a date.'

I hear Theo groaning from the doorway, making my hair stand up. In a second he is next to me, yanking my arm while holding it extremely tight. Maria is stoned with panic and doesn't say a word.

'May I have a word with you, Rose?' he emphasizes each word while making me afraid. I've never seen him like this.

'Theo, please let go of my arm. You are hurting me.' I tell him on a small voice but he pulls me to his office and locks the door. His eyes are dark with anger.

'A date?' He tells me while pushing me on his couch. I stand up to confront him.

'So now you are spying on my conversations?' I challenge him. He clenches his fists while his entire face is contorted with anger.

'I suggest you watch your behavior, Rose. This whole dating thing may just turn against you.'

'Oh, so you're allowed to be a man whore but I'm not allowed to even date someone? That's a bit sexist, don't you think?'

'Don't push me, Rose. You don't want to see me lose control.' He warns me.

'And you'll do what? hit me? lock me in my room? I'm already miserable in this house! What the fuck do you want from me, Theo?' I punch my fists into his chest with frustration. He catches my arms and forces me to look at him. His eyes are completely dark now, while the white of his eyes has some really weird veins inside it.

'I don't want to see another man in this house.' He warns me again in a menacing way.

'Well, I don't want to see your whores in this either, but we can't always get what we want.' I tell him while I unlock the door and leave the room. I look at my hands, they are bruised from his hold. Lucky for me it will heal by tomorrow or so.

Theo

I left the house fuming with rage. I'm at my 2nd bottle of whiskey in Havana. There are fewer tourists due to the rainy week, but I still manage to find me a desperate woman. I decide to launch some pheromones in the air. I feel like hunting tonight, or more like, be hunted, by women.

Two blondes come my way. They appear to be sisters. Bingo! I tell myself.

One bottle of whiskey later we are at home, my dick in one of them while the other one is sitting on my face. The feeding might be a little tricky tonight, but I'll manage. I decide to release as many pheromones I have, to get them high on lust. I fuck each of their holes and watch them kiss eachother. The entire house is filled with their moans and panting. Blonde number one is ridding my dick, cowgirl style like a pro while Blonde no. 2 is sitting on my face while I eat her out. Still, all I can think about is Rose and how another man could be eating her pussy or how she could ride him. My control is on edge tonight. I feel like feeding, I feel like killing. I tell the blonde sitting on my face to go and grab some more whiskey from the office and she leaves on the halls, naked, in search for the booze.

I take advantage of the fact that she is gone to feed on the little cowgirl. I sit up and suck on her nipples hard, making her almost come undone. My pheromones are filling the air, while I reach for her neck and bite her deep, making her body shake from her strong orgasm. I continue to fuck her so she can come twice while I suck more of her delicious life nectar. I flick her clit with my finger and she comes hard the second time and faints in my arms. I kiss and lick her neck as the two bites heal and see blondie no. 2 sitting in the doorway drinking directly from the bottle of whiskey.

'That was sooooo hot, lover boy.' She says while licking her lips.

'I'm all yours now.' I tell her while walking towards the door. As I look on the hallway I see Rose coming out of her room. She sees the blonde wrapped in my arms while I kiss her and close the door.

'Now, I need you to be a good girl and get on the bed.' She is giggling and hoping towards the bed and sits next to her sleeping sister.

I pull her on top of me and start eating her pussy while she blows me off like a pro. I need to chase away Rose's look. It keeps playing in the back of my mind. I insert two fingers in the blonde's soaking pussy and continue playing with it while I come inside her mouth.

'Now, on the desk.'

She quickly sits down on the desk while spreading her legs for me. I go and give her a deep kiss while entering her furiously. I plunge her over and over again until she starts mumbling incoherently. She is high on pleasure and alcohol. I reach for her breast and bite just above her nipple. She moans loudly while I continue to plunge into her and feeding on her blood. Her head is dropped back while she moans like crazy cumming on my dick multiple times in a row. That does it for me also and I withdraw and cum on her leg. I lock my lips against my bite again to start healing her then cover her nipple with my mouth and play with her pussy.

'You are one sex craved man, lover boy.'

'You have no idea, blondie.'

Her sister wakes up and we continue our fucking spree until sunrise, when we all fall asleep coated in sweat and cum.

By the time I wake up, all I can see is myself wrapped in my sheets while Rose stands in my doorway looking at me with hate and disgust.