Same Gender Rule

Ryan sat in the circle playing with the grass because he wasn't being asked by anybody.

the only four people he knew in this circle was

Evan

Bryce

Luke

and Rachel 

"Ryan?" Ryan looked up quickly "yea?" "truth or dare" Evan said smiling "truth" he shoved his hands in his pockets "do you have a crush on anyone?" Ryan blushed a little "no I don't dude" everyone smiled and giggled "alright, ask someone" Ryan looked over to Rachel "truth or dare" he said. Rachel smiled and said "DARE" "alright, well I dare you to..." Ryan looked around "Jump into the pool" "really?" "yes" "EASY" she jumped into the pool at came back sat beside Ryan, her shirt was some what see through boys looked at her and some girls too, Ryan did but stopped quickly because it was boring. sooner or later the turn came to Bryce then back to Ryan "RYAN TRUTH OR DARE" Bryce shouted making people laugh "Dare this time" Ryan said "I dare you to swear" "WHAT" "yea dude do it" someone said "Bryce you know I can't" "Say, your such an asshole Bryce you should fucking kill yourself bitch" everyone laughed as Ryan started to turn red "please dude" "fine..." Ryan took a deep breath "Bryce your such an asshole and you should fucking kill yourself bitch" Ryan sighed and took another deep breath. "Nice one" Evan said Ryan sat there feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders.

stupid dares and stupid truths as the hours pass and its around 10 pm

"I got a beer bottle" Evan says sitting down. "spin the bottle" Bryce and other cheered.  "gender rules?" someone asked "WE AIN'T PUSSIES SAME GENDER RULE" someone yelled, everyone cheered in agreement everyone spun, everyone drunk or nervous like Ryan. he had to kiss 2 girls so far.

Rachel spun it 

"Ryan~" people cooed they kissed "that was nice" Rachel smirked "I guess" Ryan said spinning the bottle.  it went around and around. and slowly stopped. 

landing on 

Luke.

Ryan felt nervous