Into Action

Ryan's P.O.V

"Hey Jon, I was wondering you wanted to hang out with me and Luke today?" I said through the phone. "Yea dude of course, what we doing?"

"well we were gonna go eat dinner together so dress formal ish.... don't worry you're not gonna be a third wheel! I promise" 

"alright I guess I still owe you for being a dumb ass from my party"

"Jon you're forgiven"

"still I feel like there's a hole in my heart and the only way to fill it is doing whatever y'all want, so I'll come, where are we meeting?"

"Come to Luke's house around 7 we will drive there together" I smiled thinking about what might happen tonight.

"Okay see you soon" I could tell he's smiling.

I hung up after saying good bye and dialed Evan

"Hey Ryan what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with me and Luke today?"

"Yea dude of course as long as I won't be a third wheel or cock blocking you two love birds."

"you won't... anyways we are going somewhere semi-formal so don't dress TOO fancy just nice and meet us at the restaurant, it's the Keg on-"

"OH the closest one right?"

"yea that one"

"time?"

"7"

"see you soon Ryan tell Luke I said hi"

I said goodbye and hung up giggling like a school girl

"what's got you so happy"

"You. Me. Dinner at the keg tonight"

"Ooooh~"

"But plot twist I got Jon to come"

"Oh cool" He sounded kind of annoyed

"OTHER plot twist, I got Evan to come"

"OH!" he sounded happy

"annnnnd Jon is coming over at 7 and we are driving there and Evan is meeting us there" I said all giddy and happy

"soooo... Evan doesn't know Jon will be there and vise versa?"

I nodded my head furiously 

"Ryan you mastermind" Luke kissed my forehead 

I smiled and rested my head in his neck crevice.

*time skip brought to you by the Neighbour*

Jon's P.O.V

I arrived at Luke's house to be shoved in the car by a hurried Ryan.

"we might be late let's go!"

"sorry!" I said thinking it's my fault Ryan's rushing

"it's not your fault don't worry, Ryan is just... always concerned about being late..." Luke said to me 

"oh okay" 

We arrived in a flash thanks to Ryan always telling Luke to hurry up causing all of us to laugh, I just really I'm not a third wheel even though not being here would of killed me, after my party I feel like I owe it to them.

We got into our booth when Ryan looked at the door to the place and looked happy and surprised when he turned to me, I also find it odd Ryan made Luke sit beside me, we are best friends but they are dating... shouldn't they sit together....

"OKAY... so Jon I invited someone else"

"Oh... who?"

"you'll find out just don't scream or freak out." 

Uh oh

"Okay"

All of a sudden I see Ryan get up and go to the door, and come back with that person he invited...

...

...

...

...

EVAN!

I almost spat out my water

MY GOD he looks so stunning in that, he sits beside Ryan... wait.... Seriously you two I should of known they planned something like this, I whisper to Luke

"so Ryan set us up? but Evan doesn't even like me-"

"Shut it you fool and just see where it goes"

"fine."

Evan's P.O.V

I enter the Keg and see Ryan walk up to me

"so I also invited someone else so don't be surprised and freaked out when you see someone else at the table."

"okay"

What is Ryan planning...

he guides me to the table and I see...

...

...

...

JONATHAN!!

I can tell he didn't know I was coming by the look on his face, he whispers to Luke as I sit beside Ryan.... is this a double date?

seriously these two are goals, helping their friends....WAIT

if they did this that must mean they know something I don't.... like Jon liking me???

I just hope a spark flies tonight, and hot damn does he look hot tonight.

A/N 

OOF

short I know I know, I just actually gotta wake up and do something in the morning so like, gotta sleep early... wait no... wait... I just hope you liked it :)