Did it Hurt?

Ryan and Luke walked hand in hand to the park, and sat down on the swings.

"Luke" "yes Ryan?" "can we talk about, the party, and you know..." Ryan blushed "the kiss?" "yea that" they looked at each other and smiled. "sure" Ryan sighed "what does it mean?" "huh?" "are we a thing?" Luke looks shocked. "no, I mean. sure I liked it but ya gotta take me out before ya know?" they laughed "but I don't want to tell John and them yet" "your friends?" "yea them" "why not? you trust them right?" "I think it'll take time for me to work up the courage" "alright if you wish" Luke smiled at Ryan. Ryan smiled back. "you should meet my friends" "Johnathan and Evan? everyone knows who they are" "yea but you don't know Bryce, Anthony, Nogla or Craig" "you should meet my friends" "names?" "Marcel, Tyler, Brian, Brock and Smitty" "are they all-" Ryan laughed "bad boys?" he laughed really loud "I guess" they laughed together. 

Luke got off the swing and started to push Ryan "LUKE!" he screamed at the sudden push "don't worry, just hold on" Ryan nodded, the swing swung, higher and higher until it got as high as it could go. "why are you even pushing me?" Ryan asked, started loud then got faint "because I thought you wanted to have fun" Luke smiled "ready for something cool?" "go for it!" when the swing got to the opposite side of Luke Ryan did a back flip off the swing and landed "holy shit"

Ryan laughed Craig used to teach me how to do this when we were little. "that was legit" they both smiled.

they both walked onto the play set. they went down the slide and Luke caught Ryan at the bottom. Ryan's legs wrapped around Luke's waist and their faces where inches apart. they both blushed rapidly. "thanks for catching me" Ryan smiled "no problem baby" Luke leaned in, so did Ryan. their lips touched, it was a quick kiss but then both of them went back in for a long and more passionate kiss. they parted for air.

"wanna see something else Craig taught me?" "sure"

Ryan went in for another kiss but this time trying to gain entrance to his mouth, Luke wouldn't let him. so Ryan did what he was taught and squeezed Luke's ass, making Luke gasp in surprise letting Ryan in. after some time they parted.

"why the fuck did Craig teach you that?" "just in case I met any ladies" they both laughed, faces full on red. "wanna sit on the bench, my back is starting to hurt" Ryan said. Luke backed up and let Ryan out of the position he was stuck in on the slide. they sat down together side by side on the bench.

"how many people have you been with?" Ryan asked resting his head on Luke's shoulder. "four" "only four?" "three ladies one guy" "really?" "yea you?" "nobody" "sorry, I forgot" Luke rested his head on Ryan's head. this slight touch got Ryan all hot and bothered again. ''fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' was all that was racing through his mind, at least he wore sweatpants not jeans.  Ryan slowly moved his head off Luke's shoulder. "whats wrong?" "I think its 9" Ryan said trying to make an excuse "really?" Luke checked his phone "ah shit your right!" Ryan's eyes widen at the sound of his guess being right "you need to get home baby" Luke helped Ryan up off the bench "i'll walk with you".

they walked side by side 

"did it hurt?" "what?" "when you fell of course" they both laughed "I don't think so" "really?" "yea i'm fine, Happy but worried." "worried?" "my father" "right right..." they both sighed. "see you tomorrow" "this isn't your house" "my father might see us so I'll walk the last block alone" "alright be safe Ryan" "love you" they both blushed at what Ryan said "see ya later alligator" they parted ways.

Ryan entered his house locking the door behind him. "Ryan come here" Ryan face palmed "yes Father?" "who was that boy you walked out with, and why did he jump out our window?" Ryan looked stunned "that was Luke" "Luke.... the friend you met at the party?" "yes" "why was he here, I thought you went to Craig's" "I DID" "then why-" "he came after over, and since I didn't ask you If he could come over I didn't want you yelling at me so I made him sneak out alright" "where did you go then?" "to the park Father" "why did you hold his hand while walking" Ryan's breath hitched, his eyes went wide he was nervous "be-because he's my friend" "RYAN" "we are friends father" "TELL ME YOUR SINS RYAN" His father said smashing the coffee table making plates and cups break. Ryan yelled in fear "Don't lie to me Ryan" "I'm not father" Ryan's father came up to him, inches away from his face, starring into his eyes.

"your a mistake" 

his father walked back to the couch and fell down, taking a swig from a flask.

"father!?" "Ryan what really happened is your mother left us for another woman, I kicked her out Ryan." "what!!!" "so your just friends?" "Of course father" "the same thing won't fu-fucking happen to my son." "you cursed father". His father sighed and said sorry while holding his cross necklace. Ryan had tears trickling down his face "n-night father" his father sighed and took another swig.

Ryan locked his door and cried into his pillows.

"mother left because she was gay?" Ryan sighed "fuck me" he whispered. he grabbed his cross necklace and pulled it off, breaking the gold chain. and tossed it to the ground crying "fuck you and fuck you and fuck you" he said getting under his covers. "and fuck you father" he said before texting Luke.

R- Luke please text me back

L- what's wrong?

R- my father just told me he caught us leaving the house and holding hands

L- shit what ya do?

R- said we where friends, he bought it.

L-nice

R- but

L- oh no

R- he said my mother left because she fell in love with a woman.

L- she was lesbian?

R- yea dude

L- apple doesn't fall far from the tree Ryan

they both laughed while looking at their phones.

L- I love you no matter what, and everyone else should and will too

R- thank you Luke

L- <3

R- <3

R- I gtg night

L- night babe

Ryan turned off his phone and went to bed crying.

A/n 

currently watching Cartoonz play DBD with Bryce, Ohm and Delirious, I'm laughing my ass off rn. 

tysm for all the support

follow

vote

comment

total words: 1100