Sunset

Ryan packed a few boxes labeling them 'clothes' as he stacked them by the door, using his hand to rub the sweat off his forehead as he took some big breaths, it was clearly really hot inside, summer was intense this year and A.C wasn't enough. 

"Are those all the clothes your donating?" Luke asked as he walked into the living room with a box labeled 'bedding'

"it's a lot isn't it?" Ryan chuckled sitting on the couch for a break.

"I'm happy your getting rid of so much, makes me feel like a proud mother Ryan." Luke chuckled as he put the box he was carrying by the couch.

"What's left to pack up?" Ryan asked drinking some water trying to cool off

"just the clothes we're keeping and random junk that's ours." Luke said peeling his shirt off to try and cool down from is radiating heat.

"care to help pack the last of it before 2?"

"of course Luke"

Ryan stood up to help Luke pack the rest of their stuff into cardboard boxes.

Soon it was 1:30 and Luke and Ryan put all the boxes in Luke's car and headed out to a donation spot to drop off the clothes Luke and Ryan were donating.

After that around 2:30 ish they finally pulled up to their new apartment complex. 

"It took a lot to be here"

Luke said after they parked

"it has" Ryan smiled widely kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.

"I'm glad I'm spending it with you"

"same, Luke... your too good to me"

Luke smiled as he opened the small trunk and started carrying small boxes, Ryan helped.

they took the elevator up to floor 3. and walked with boxes in hand to room 34.

Ryan put the boxes down and unlocked the door to then open the door and pick up the boxes again and walk in.

it was big.

it was nice.

but it was just an apartment.

They finished putting all their boxes in their new home and started un-packing a little, just clothes and building some furniture.

it was around 5 when they went out for dinner.

They got some fast food and drove up to a nice park with a hill that has a good view to the town and the sunset. They then got out to sit on the hill with their food to eat together.

"the view is nice" Ryan said as he leaned his side against Luke's side 

"My view is better"

"Hey what does that mean?" Ryan looked up to see Luke looking down on Ryan, making him blush a little now understanding what Luke was saying.

"stop it" Ryan said playfully looking back at the sunset. although the sun was setting it was still really hot.

"Luke..."

"mhm?"

"how are we gonna pay steady rent and finish high school?" Ryan was truly curious and concerned about this.

"Ryan listen to me, I have bad grades, real bad grades my dads the principal and he doesn't even know what to do about it, he's happy for us though"

"so what does that mean?"

"I'm going to get a job, you can focus on your good grades."

"but if you have bad grades then how will you get a job?"

"My dad said he'd put good word in for me."

"Luke I can't let you only work"

"Ryan if it kills you that much you can get a job at the mall or something part time but I want to to graduate, please..."

"I will don't worry"

Luke plants a kiss on Ryan's head making him smile.

"I can't wait for Jon and Evan to come over" Luke laughed

"Maybe we can make them move in together"

"Evan already lives in a nice fancy ass house with his parents who are never there always working, so I'd think if they did move in with each other Jon would move in with Evan"

"Yes I know Luke but we can't force rush them into something like this what if they don't work well together like we all thought?"

Luke just nodded as he finished his food watching the sun set, the sky was a beautiful cotton candy colour, pinks, reds, oranges and a little bit of blue. 

The sun was finally not in view and the sky was all types of dark blue with a visible moon. 

it was picture perfect.

"Luke..."

"Yes?"

"do you ever wonder if we never met at that party, if my father never let me go, if I didn't play spin the bottle or truth or dare. I'd still be sitting in my room crying every myself to sleep because of my father *hiccup*" Ryan's face started streaming tears as his voice broke trying to finish his sentence.

Luke noticed and quickly wrapped his hands around Ryan, holding him close and rubbing his back softly. 

"Ryan stop, I know where you're going and here's the thing Ryan, we met, it happened, we happened." Luke said calming Ryan down.

"let's go back now" Luke said helping Ryan stand up and walking back to the car with their trash.

They got back to their apartment and cuddled on the couch watching a movie together.

Ryan soon fell asleep on Luke, lightly snoring making Luke smile and plant a little kiss on Ryan's forehead.

"I love you Ryan."

A/N

Is this a good ending? I just wanted it to be cute and all lovey-dovey type of ending, I hope it worked.

NEW BOOK TEASER

"So I heard that this girl was gonna ask you out today, if it does happen are you gonna say yes Ryan?"

"Bryce, I doubt a girl will ask me out"

"just think about it man what if a girl asked you-"

"BRYCE! stop it no girl will ever want to date me."

"Ryan... sorry jeez, calm down dude"

"but what if a guy asked me out...." I mumbled to myslef

"what was that?" 

"N-Nothing"