Pool Time

A/N I know that last couple chapters have focused on Evan and Jon but don't worry! OhmToonz will be back :p

ALSO I've noticed I like started using people's P.O.V Which was so unintentional I didn't even fucking realise I was doing it Smh. Do you guys like the way it was before or the P.O.V version better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon and Evan soon pulled up in Evan's driveway, they entered his fancy house, Jon is always taken back by how expensive this house must of been but Evan never told anyone how much it was. 

"so what do you have in mind we do?" Jon asked walking over to his fancy ass fireplace, he noticed a picture he's never seen on the mantel before, he picked it up to study it further.

"We can go into the basement and play a movie on the TV or play music on the speakers while we do something, or we can just watch the movie...." Evan closed the closet after hanging up his jacket to see Jon holding one of his gold picture frames.

"what ya got there?" 

Jon looked up and smiled nervousily

"I never knew you framed this picture" Jon chuckled 

"Yea that was a really fun day, I found the photo in my camera roll on my phone and I just couldn't help but smile, so I had it printed and I framed it in one of my gold frames"

"Is that why it's heavy?"

"yea 24 karats"

Jon just nodded as he put the photo back on the mantel as he then followed Evan downstairs into the basement

The photo was taken by someone else, there stood Evan and Jon who was giving the peace sign with his fingers, they were in reddish orange suits with ropes around them keeping them attached to a metal bar above their heads, they leaned backwards over the city, doing the Edge Walk on the CN tower, when Evan and Jon took a fun vacation in Toronto together last year.

(I'm sure you should google CN Tower Edge walk so you know what we're dealing with here)

"What about some tunes?" Evan said turning on his fancy and expensive speakers and connecting his phone

"what ya got?"

"The Vanoss Sound Lab!"

"what's that?"

"I playlist I made, don't worry it's good I promise"

"Alright Evan"

Jon walked around, even though he's been here a million times he loves to just admire all of Evan's expensive and pretty home decor. 

"How about we play some pool?"

"Sounds like a great idea"

Jon walked over to the black and monochromatic pool table, Evan always gloated over it, saying he got it custom made and it was one of his prized possessions because it was so beautiful.

Evan set up all the billiard balls with the black triangle making sure they were where they should be, he then removed the black triangle and grabbed his favourite pool cue.

"Wanna break it?" Evan asked

"You go ahead, you know I don't like going first"

"just wondering" Evan smiled as he lined up his shot and hit the white ball, scattering all the other billiard balls but still closely resembling the triangle shape.

they took turns trying to sink a ball

"Yes stripes!" Evan cheered as he lined up his next shot

"you lucky little-"