doors unlocked

slight Lemon/Smut warning

Days pass and Ryan sits in his room starring at pictures of Luke ans him together, in his room, Luke's house, the park, school and at Evan's party. he cried, he heard footsteps hid his phone and wiped his eyes and lied down under the covers.

"Ryan?- oh wait sorry your sleeping" his father closed Ryan's door and walked back downstairs. 

Ryan turned his phone on and stared at Luke's contact information

nickname: Lukey <3 <3

tears fell onto his phone, he cried more after seeing the stupid profile picture. it was Luke making a stupid but cute duck face and winking, Ryan laughed a little still crying, he scrolled down.

almost in slow motion to him a tear fell down his cheek and landed on the call button beside Luke's phone number, Ryan panicked and wiped his phone on his pants, too late the call started, it was ringing, Ryan's finger lingered over the end call button, but for some reason couldn't press it. he needed to hear Luke's voice... he checked the time

2:22 am

"no way he's up" Ryan sniffled wiping his eyes and blowing his noise, it was one ring away from going to voice mail. when someone picked up. Ryan frowned ready to end but then heard a small.

"Ryan?"

he slapped himself and put his phone to his ear

"sor-sorry it was an accident" "sire it was" Luke sounded like he was laughing softly "look. I wasn't going to answer but something told me to hear your voice" "i was gonna end the call too, but I wanted to hear you voice too" Ryan started to tear up "I miss you Ryan" Luke sounded like he was about to cry as well. "I told Craig this but I wasn't upstate" "I knew something was up" "I was locked in my own fu-fu-fu" Ryan stuttered while tears came out quickly "slow down, breathe baby~" Ryan smiled at this, clearly having his old self break through, he took a few deep breaths trying to break through this corrupt memory.

"i was locked up in my own fu-fucking basement" Luke gasped, he was shocked "you saw the shit I was throwing but you couldn't see me..." "I KNEW IT" Ryan cried Luke did too. Ryan's ears perked up hearing his father leave the house "My father went to the bar again" "this hour?" "yes like always" "Can I come over?" Ryan cried happy tears.

"yes." "while I walk, tell me. why were you in your basement" "well..."

Ryan told Luke everything. Luke was furious at Ryan's father. what kind of bull shit is that, Luke yelled through the phone. Ryan felt happy at Luke's voice, the voice of pure rage like he wanted to protect Ryan. 

"I'm here let me in babe" Luke knocked on Ryan's door hanging up their phone call.

Ryan opened the door to be greeted by a very warm and well needed kiss.

they parted after a few moments 

"sorry did I rush?" "no no, keep doing what your doing." Luke nodded and went in for more kisses. "right here now Luke" "don't ask me twice" Luke huffed as he carried Ryan to his room.  "don't you dare stop" Ryan said planting kisses on Luke's neck Luke pushed his head away "your not finding it that easily" Luke said clearly knowing what Ryan was looking for. "c'mon" "nope" Luke backed up making the end of the bed hit Ryan's inner knees making him fold onto the top of the bed. Luke shoved off his hoodie, and took Ryan's off. and licked his neck, sucking and kissing searching for Ryan's sweet spot "I've n-never been with someone so I don't know where IT IS~~" Ryan moaned at the end, Luke clearly found it. "found it" he said biting that spot making Ryan go nuts. "yea yea yea" Ryan whispers gripping Luke's hair. 

the clothes slowly started peeling off until just boxers.

"close my door" "no way" "please Luke" "fuck your father if he sees this SO BE IT, I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME THAT'S HOW IT WORKS" Luke yelled trying to get Ryan's neighbours to hear. "shhhhhh baby~"  "I want the world to know it isn't wrong Ryan" "I wish everyone understood" Ryan sighed "let's not let this ruin the moment" "agreed" they kept going without closing the door, now wanting his father to walk in on them. 

it soon turned into full on sex

moans filled the home

"RYAN!" his father stumbled into the home, drunk and crashing into walls. "what the-" his father cut himself off after catching himself from falling, he put his ear up into the air

"ri-right there~ oh~" 

"not in my ho *hiccup* house hold" Ryan's father said to himself while stumbling up the stairs "it better be a lovely young lady" he said to himself as he noticed Ryan's door was opened wide. "Ry-Ryan" "shit" "it's fine Ryan leave it" "r-right, oh~" his father stumbled into his room to see Ryan getting some from Luke.

"WHAT IN GODS NAME!" 

they looked at Ryan's father smashing stuff on Ryan's desk

"A WEEK DID NOTHING"

"Father-"

"BACK IN THE BASEMENT"

"No sir"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME" 

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Ryan screamed, after removing himself from under Luke, covering himself, along with Luke doing the same

"SHAME TO OUR FAMILY"

"YOUR THE SHAME"

Ryan's father took a swig from a flask and threw it at Ryan, missing. he was drunk so it wasn't even close.

His father stumbled back down the stairs and out the house

"now I see why you wanted the door closed"

"it's fine, can we just also not let this ruin the mood"

"of course babe~"

they continued.

A/n

I felt weird writing detailed Smut, sorry. I have other books with it just It's really late and it felt weird. sorry, maybe another chapter but I'm thinking to end this one soon. since. ya know, the main story line of this book is basically complete. maybe a few more? let me know!

total words: 999