ELEVEN

a/n: i think this song relates to kimora in some ways ;) and NO SPOILING!

"Honey! I'm home!"

I shushed Jaxon, trying to not get sick over the smell of alcohol reeking of him. He drunk way too much and he was supposed to be our designated driver. Thankfully, I knew how to drive... well, I ran over the sidewalks and almost hit another car but, we made it home safely. "Ugh. Why did you get drunk?" I whisper shouted at him.

He shushed me. "We have to be quiet."

I rolled my eyes. He was pretty adorable -and more annoying- when he was drunk. I hauled him towards the kitchen. He was putting the majority of his weight on me. I accidentally let him go and he collapsed on the floor. "Shit!" I covered my mouth, hoping my parents didn't hear me or Jaxon falling. I quickly helped him up. "Are you okay?"

"You're so cute, Kitten. I could kiss the fuck out of you."

"I'll take that as a yes." I sighed, sitting him up against the counter on the floor. I really hope my parents are sleeping heavy tonight. It was 12 AM. I wasn't supposed to be out this late! I know I'm dead if I'm caught. Especially dragging a drunk Jaxon into our house. They'd definitely suspect that I drunk alcohol too.

I poured a glass of water and handed it to Jaxon, sitting on the floor across from him. He looked a mess. His hat was tilted over his black messy hair. His white button-down shirt was stained and wasn't buttoned right anymore. He claimed to be getting hot on our way here and started unbuttoning his shirt but, I stopped him. Somehow through his messy look, he still looked attractive and it irritated me a bit. How could he still look this good even when he looked like he was on the brink of death?

"Whoa." I quickly looked at the entrance to the kitchen and Matthew was standing there, looking at the both of us before he started laughing. "You two look ridiculous."

I rolled my eyes. "We went to a costume party. Don't tell Mom or Dad about Jaxon being drunk... please!"

He shook his head. "Fine, only because you know about the vase I broke. But if Mom and Dad ask, I can't keep promises."

I smiled. "Thanks Big Guy! Oh! Can you give Jaxon something to wear? Just put it in my room."

"Alright and don't call me that." He grabbed him a snack and headed upstairs.

After several cups of water and some peanut butter crackers, Jaxon sobered up a lot more. We were still sitting on the floor in the kitchen only because we were eating cereal on the floor.

"You know... I like sitting and eating on the floor and eating at night." Jaxon said with his mouth full.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

He shrugged. "Because the floor is cold at night and I just feel at peace, you know?" I nodded slowly, not understanding what he meant at all. I guess he was still a bit drunk. Silence fell upon us again. After a while, Jaxon started talking again.

"Kitten?"

"Yes, Captain Douche?"

He took a deep breath. "Nevermind..."

"Tell me."

He shook his head, standing up from the floor. "Forget about it." I frowned, getting up and putting both of our bowls in the sink. I lead him upstairs to my room and Matthew had only given Jaxon a pair of sweatpants to wear. I rolled my eyes, passing it to him.

"You know where the bathroom is and there are a new set of toothbrushes underneath the sink." I shooed him and he shook his head, going to change. I changed out of the now uncomfortable costume. I put on some duck pajama pants and a white tank top to go with it. I walked to the bathroom and gently knocked on the door. I heard Jaxon's voice on the other side of it and the door swung open.