SWASAN FIRST FACE OFF

HEY GUYS BACK WITH THE UPDATE. AS I KNOW TARGET IS NOT COMPLETED THERE R STILL 12+VOTES TO COMPLETE TARGET BUT ONLY THIS TIME I M UPDATING WITHOUT TARGET COMPLETION FOR U GUYS BUT FROM NEXT TIME I WILL NOT UPDATE WITHOUT TARGET COMPLETION AND IF TARGET IS NOT COMPLETED I WILL STOP WRITING KNOWING THAT U DON'T NEED THIS STORY 😊

TARGET FOR NEXT UPDATE :310+VOTES AND 200+COMMENTS

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

OUTSIDE SOME DISTANCE FROM DURGA HOUSE

Shaurya:r u sure durga u can go home alone. Should i help u.

Durga :no shaurya i m ok. If u will come with me it will be not good people will think wrong about us.
Know why u r saying all this so u can go and ya please send swara tomorrow to mahesweri industry.

DURGA :ya i will and thank u for ur help shaurya for ur help

Shaurya :ok fine i will not come take care sweetheart.

Shaurya leaves from there from his car.

Durga comes to home and goes to swara and her room immediately.

Durga (goes to swara and starts rotating her with her in happiness ):swara swara i m so much happy

Swara (while rotating with durga smiles):di happy what happened anything special

Durga (stops rotating her ):swara u get a job i mean to say u have a chance to get a job mahesweri industries

Swara (with shocking ):ohh my god di mahesweti industry u know di it is leading company of Asia right now. I can't believe that i can get a chance over there. It's my dream di to work over there after my business Studies completion. Sanskar mahesweri he is just a ideal for every youngster i always admire him di he is really role model for us.

ON OTHER PLACE

Sanskar is drinking in his lavishing flat. He loves to live in his multi starer flat more than his house. His house many times haunt him because of some people memory. He is drinking in his bar thinking something deeply. But his chain of thoughts stop from voice.

"again u r here"
Sanskar turns and smirks to see shaurya coming towards him.

He starts making drink for him. Shaurya sits with him in bar chair.

Sanskar(gives him his drink and starts drinking his drink):so u get my secretary right

Shaurya :u r really a shrewad clever Kind of guy. U always know what is playing in someone's mind.

Sanskar(smiles with proud ):tell me something new. I love to play with people's mind. That's why i m The sanskar mahesweri (to shaurya)Thank god u find a behan ji for me otherwise. U know which kind of devil i m. This time i don't want to fuck my secretary.

Sanskar starts drinking his drink.

Shaurya (in mind ):is swara is better for this job. She is really beautiful if sanskar will attract towards her. She is innocent as i can see her innocence by her face and sanskar.

Sanskar (sees shaurya thinking something deeply he laughs at him):don't worry shaurya i m not going to fuck her dude. She will be a behanji middle class girl who doesn't suit my taste. (smirks proudly )u know my taste. Hot sizzling girls comes in my taste list. Behanji kind of girls. Naa she will be not my type.

Shaurya (smiles ):she is a innocent girl just take care of her

Sanskar :i don't care of anyone Shaurya u know that..Care word is not meant for the sanskar mahesweri