LOVE RAISING INSIDE ANGEL HEART

Studies r really hectic so back with update finally 😥

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 330+VOTES AND COMMENTS.

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

IN HOTEL

SWasan come back from a meeting in evening.

Sanskar(to swara while sitting on couch says in bossy tone); swara be prepared for tonight party.

Swara :ok sir. I will get ready.

Swara is going to entertain in room but before she can enter in room. Sanskar stops her.

Sanskar :swara stop

Swara turns after listening sanskar voice.

SAnskar (while looking on his tablet); wear the gown that i have sent for u. That business class party so ur Indian kind of wear make u joker over there.

Swara stops listening Western wear for the party.  She clearly knows what kind of dresses r wear in high class business party. She thought what kind of Western dress sanskar has put for her in room. She hates to show her body to anyone. She doesn't want any man lusty gaze on her. But how can she says something to sanskar about her view on Western party wear dress. If he gets angry on her. She is in big dilemma.

Sanskar sees swara in dilemma

He clearly gets to know that swara is thinking about dress.

Sanskar comes in front of Swara. He cups her face lovingly. Swara comes out from the dilemma.

Sanskar (while cupping her face ):don't worry swara u will not get the dress which makes u uncomfortable.

He leaves from there to change in a changing room.

Swara (in astonish):god how can Sanskar sir always get to know about my thinking. He is incredible seriously.

She gets inside the room. To get change. She sees the gown which sanskar has kept for her. The gown is really adorable. It is not kind of gown which will make her body to see anyone.

She smiles to see sanskar choice.

Swara (smiles while holding the gown ):sanskar sir is so good he always a gentleman

She sees a note which is attached on gown. She takes out the note and read it.

Sanskar note:i don't want to make anyone see u in lusty manner. U r pure soul swara and i know what kind of things u wear.

Swara blushes after reading Sanskar note. She jumps while blushing with happiness and sits on bed with the note.

Swara (which blushing talks to herself ); don't do this much Sanskar sir u r making me feel really special sir. I can't stop myself from this feeling. I m just don't know Sanskar sir but i m just started liking u. U r so awesome Sanskar sir. (lay on bed)i like u Sanskar sir

Swara takes the dress and gets inside the bathroom to get change.

Sanskar comes in drawing room after changing . He calls the hotel manager.

Sanskar (in call says in bossy tone):i Just want a car which will suit Sanskar mahesweri standard. If u have it make it arranged otherwise make me know if u can't have a car of my standard than let me know it before so i can buy it.

Manager (in call):no sir we have the car of ur standard u don't worry. Sir it is not much expensive like ur cars but it is most expensive car in shimla. I will Mercedes for u. Hope u like it.

Sanskar (in anger rubs his veins):   Fine make it arrange.

Sanskar (cuts the call talks to himself in anger ); Mercedes is not my level thing. But still i have to make it worth for me. SWara everything i m doing just for u. THis trip is best trip for me because i will get some peace in my life in form of u Swara

Sanskar(shouts while looking at his mobile ):we r getting late Swara come soon.

SWara (who listens sanskar voice starts wearing earing immediately and shouts from inside ):coming sir. Just give me a minute.

SWara opens the door and comes outside from the room. She stands on sanskar back.

Swara (in mind ): sanskar sir will like me. God Swara what r u thinking he is ur boss. Don't think like anything. Just stop this feeling over here.

Swara composed herself and calls sanskar.

Swara :sir.

Sanskar turns and sees Swara. He just freezes in his position to see SWara.

SWARA ATTIRE

SWARA ATTIRE

She is looking divine beautiful. She is looking mesmerising Angel. She is his angel. His eyes become deep red in passion. Swara puts her eyelashes down while blushing. She is happy to see Sanskar gaze on her.

Swara (while looking down ):sir we should leave now.

SAnskar (comes in senses ); ya lets leave.

They leaves from there. Swasan r sitting in the car.Car is moving towards the party venue.

Sanskar is looking towards swara with passion. While innocent swara who doesn't know devil desire for her looking outside.

SAnskar (looking towards Swara intensely with desire):u r looking extremely so much beautiful my baby. U don't know how much u have raised hungry lion inside me. I just want u so much badly. U have to be mine tonight forever and ever. (sanskar sees towards swara hand. HE forwards hi hand to hold her hand but stops himself. He turns towards  THe window while composing himself ):sanskar control urself right now. U will get her tonight. Just be patient (smirks to see swara )u r going to become mine sweetheart just mine.

Swasan reaches towards party venue. Sanskar gets out from car. Swara is also coming outside from car but sanskar makes her stop.

SAnskar (looking towards swara ); stay inside miss bose

SAnskar comes towards Swara car door and opens it. Swara becomes astonished by sanskar gesture. Swara gets outside from the car. Sanskar forwards his arms to make Swara know that she has held them. SWara holds Sanskar arms. Both starts walking while thinking about each other.

SWara (looks  TOwards SAnskar ):god i can believe it. He is same sanskar sir. Who never gives important to anyone. As i know he thinks himself most superior person who doesn't think much about him and his business. But now i m seeing a different business tycoon. Wh knows to behave with a girl.

SWara blushes while looking towards Sanskar lovingly. POor swara  DOesn't know that whom she is thinking a good and great person. THe person wants to hunt her. She will get to know everything soon. She blushes more and looks straight. She doesn't want to think much about Sanskar as she knows thinking about her boss in a love manner i totally wrong.

SAnskar (i mind while walking with swara):god can i believe on myself. I the Sanskar mahesweri opens car door for a girl. I did this god it's unbelievable because i never did this before. But for swara i did this. U r totally different swara u r making me addicted towards u. I had never feel anything like this for anyone. For me just fuck them and leaves. I never bothered about any girl. But i m thinking about u swara because ur purity and innocence makes me fall for u and i love to be Fallen in love with u.

Thinking this FINALLY passing by stairs they both get inside party venue.

FINALLY DEVIL IS FALLEN IN LOVE. WILL THIS LOVE WILL REMAIN SAME OR WILL CHANGE WHEN HIS ANGEL WILL HURT HIS MALE EGO. LET WAIT AND WATCH.

PRECAP:SWASAN ROMANTIC DANCE
SANSKAR JEALOUSY.
AND FINALLY SLAP.

FOR CONTINUING THE NEXT PART COMPLETE TARGET
330+VOTES AND COMMENTS.