ANGEL HURTS DEVIL EGO

Back with most awaited part guys.

NEXT UPdate AFTer 350+VOTES AND COMMENTS

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

IN SHIMLA

IN HOTEL ROOM

Sanskar puts his hand on his cheek where swara has slapped him. His eyes has become deep red in anger.anger.For the first time someone 's tries something like with devil sanskar mahesweri.
Sanskar mahesweri the devil who always make people shiver by just by his one angry look.
In Indian businesses world. He is god he is leading businesses man in Asia. Everyone always try to make him happy no one try to mess with him because he is the only crocodile of the business world river and no one want to mess with devil mahesweri if they want their own business alive, in India.

Sanskar always has proud on himself. He knows businesses people worship him and everyone want to work with him. His success and people fear for him make him proud, man. He has pride on himself and people never try to mess with his pride. But tonight his own love who just take devil heart by her purity and beauty in just one month has put it on stake.

Sanskar turns his head towards swara. He sees her with extreme anger filled eyes.

Swara is just breathing heavily by sudden kiss. Her eyes r filled with tears but those eyes r also showing anger for his act.

Sanskar moves angrily towards her and just a second swara is pinned towards wall with great force. Sanskar is holding swara shoulder tightly making her hiss by his hold.

Sanskar (angrily shouts on her):how dare u swara. How dare u to slap me. Do u know whom u have slapped.

Swara (shouts with tears on sanskar ):yes i know whom i have shouted i have shouted on a jerk who is trying to molest me.

Sanskar whose mind has filled with anger by swara slap. Now his mind starts burning. How can swara say that he is going to molest her. He always try to make him satisfy by sleeping girls and only with those girls who always try to allure him for his looks and money.
He knows it very well and that's why he has proud on himself. But after swara entry he never try to sleep with any girl even girls try also but he did that.

First he thought swara will easily give herself he just playing a innocent game to make him impress but he found himself wrong. When swara refused to share a bed also with him he just get to know that she is a girl who lives for her family and for her dignity is most important thing.

He comes to know about swara purity and his attraction towards swara turn immediately to love. But swara words and act against make his devil arise. He is just burning in anger and he wants to punish swara for his act.

Sanskar (holding her shoulder much tightly ):just shut up u stupid little girl. What u think of urself haa. I m so much good with u. It Doesn't mean that i give u a certificate to insult me. Do u know what i will do with u After this slap.

Swara (shouts back with anger ):what will u do i know u want to sleep with me right that's why u make me take over here. U r just like those sick rich people who just want to use girls. They only connect only one thing with girls and that is their lust. Chii how cheap u rich people have mentality. Di is right i should not trust u so much easily. U just break my trust mr mahesweri (shouts more louder)u just break my trust. I hate u mr mahesweri i just hate u.

Sanskar leaves swara after seeing her hatred towards him.

Swara sees sanskar in anger. She just thought him a different man. She starts loving him. She is thinking him a great person who respect her and girls but her heart get shattered by sanskar behaviour. He makes himself devil jealousy but he forgot that now this kiss is going to change their love equation into hate equation.

Swara sees sanskar one last time and goes towards the room.

Sanskar goes inside the bathroom and starts throwing water on his face again and again.

Sanskar (stops himself and sees himself on Mirror ):what that Middle class swara gadodiya think herself. She can do anything and i will be just quit after this slap. U just break my heart swara by this slap and ur those harsh words for me. Here i the sanskar mahesweri become stupid in ur love thinking to make my future with u and u just said it simply that i will molest u. I will molest u swara ho can u think just like that. Yes i made my mind to sleep with u but seeing ur purity i thought that u r not same kind of girl who wants to share a bed for money and fame. U r true and pure soul. But ur slap and ur harsh words r insult on my love. And sanskar mahesweri never forgive the person who will try to mess with him. Now u have to face consequences of ur wrong move baby. Because u make the devil arise in me.

)Here sanskar is angry on swara act and on other hand swara is angry on sanskar behaviour. She can't believe that sanskar try to be physical with her. She doesn't want to stay with him in same place. She doesn't want to face him now. She just wants to leave the place soon as possible. She starts packing her clothes.

Swara ( packing her clothes while crying ):i just thought u a great man. Ur behaviour make me thought that u r a good man but u all rich person r same jerk who just think girls lust fulfilling material. I Just feel so broken after ur behaviour sanskar ji. I thought u also like but chii its just nothing except lust. U all rich people r same who just think about sex all the time.

Swara (takes her bag and starts moving towards the door. Sanskar who comes outside from washroom sees this.

Swara is going to open the door of the room but before that she can open the door sanskar pulls her towards him with so much force that her hand leave the bag.

Sanskar (angrily pulls her closer ):what the hell where r u going at this time

Swara (trying to come out from his grip):its none of ur concern sir. I don't want to live with u in The same room where i have fear from a man who was trying to molest me before sometime.

Sanskar becomes hell angry listening swara words. He holds swara hair tightly. Swara hisses in pain by sanskar grip.

Sanskar (sees swara dangerously ):what u think of urself haa. U r beautiful i know it miss swara gadodiya but don't know that their r many beautiful girls who r waiting for my one look. I just give u a just little importance by a kiss and u think urself so much big haa. U know what sweetheart i m not much interested in u. So stop giving urself importance. Because u r just a middle class girl who just works in my company. I just give u a little freedom in front of me and u hit my pride. U slap me u slap me haa. I will not leave u. Do u get that. Just be ready miss gadodiya after reaching Delhi. I will make ur life hell in mahesweri company.

Swara smiles listening sanskar words. Sanskar man ego which is hurt by swara action before sometime become more angry to see swara smile.

Sanskar (while holding her hair still):why the hell u r smiling haa.

Swara doesn't say nothing while smiling. She is just throwing sharp arrows on devil ego one by one.

Sanskar :u what u think of urself haa

Swara(jerks sanskar hamd from her hair and push him a little ):just stay away from me mr mahesweri. U just a disgusting man. I just thought u my inspiration but u know what i was wrong to make u my inspiration for the update because u don't deserve to be anyone inspiration. And ur plan to make me suffer by my right act that i slapped u tight on ur cheek. I m just correct on my place and i will never succeed to make me suffer because i m resigning right now from ur assistant job. . . . .

TO BE CONTINUE AFTER 350+ VOTES AND COMMENTS.