Don't Try To Mess With Devil

Hey guys back. Hope u will like a new chapter. Sorry for delay as u guys know right now I m dealing with my life issues

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

AT SWARA HOUSE

Swara comes home and rings the bell with a heavy sigh.

Whole family who is present in drawing room r crying for swara get alert after listening bell ring.

Shomi runs towards door while crying thinking swara has come.

Shomi(while running shouts) :shona

Everyone run behind her thinking that it may be swara. They can hope only that she is okay and the person on the door is swara

Shomi opens the door immediately and becomes happy seeing swara there. She immediately hugs swara tightly that her life will be end if her daughter will go far away from her.

Swara hugs back Shomi while crying she is happy that she is save and back to her home without any wound.

Shomi(crys while hugging swara) :shona my baby my child where r u Haa u know how much I m crying for u. (breaks the hugs and starts looking swara face) shona how u get this wound

Swara :Maa woh

Dadi:Shomi let her come in. Don't forget she is tired look at her pale face

Durga:and moreover swara foot has wound if u forget.

Shomi(with motherly concern) :ohh come shona(holds swara shoulder for support)

But before they can walk shekhar comes forward and takes swara in his arms and starts walking towards couch all move behind him and durga closes the door and comes to them. Shekhar makes swara lye on couch.

Shekhar (kisses swara forehead lovingly and holds her hand in his  hands) :how is my baby r u find na bacha nothing happened to u na(becomes teary and caressed her head lovingly) u don't know how much we r worried for u my child I thought I lost u and (he can't complete his sentence and starts crying vigorously.)

From long shekhar is controlling his emotions but how can stop himself from breaking down after seeing his dear daughter fine and in front of him. Swara can't see his father cry and she immediately gets up and hugs him tightly.

Swara (hugging her dad tightly) :papa I m fine don't worry. Look ur swara is fine nothing happened to me. Nothing. Woh a small car accident happened so my head become injured and I lost conscious and someone help they r good people and when I get up than I see time I know u all r worried for me so he makes me drop from his bodyguards.

Shekhar breaks the hug and smiles that now her daughter is back and she is fine

Dada ji:who saved u swara

Swara (smiles thinking about sanskar and without any delay she says a truth answer) :sanskar sir saves me dadu

Everyone becomes shocked after listening sanskar name but become so much happy as their dear daughter save.

Shomi:we should thank sanskar sir for saving our shona

Shekhar nodes his head in yes

Shekhar :I will shomi don't worry he does a great favor on us by saving our shona.

Swara becomes happy after listening shekhar words. She is happy that her family is thinking good for sanskar and now it will be good for her and sanskar relationship that her family will accept sanskar easily.

AT GODOWN

Sanskar sits on chair in front of injured dilip with a evil smirk.

Sanskar (smirks evily) :Mr dilip mehta u had done everything but not this. (takes a cigar and lits fire on it) :u know what(puts cigar on dilip cheek making him scream in pain. Dilip men become scared seeing seeing dilip condition and start sweating thinking about their condition) :don't scream i didn't do much right now just save ur screams for sometime i know u have to use it for ur death time (turning towards a man who was moving towards swara to rape her) and u mr what r u trying to do with my swara u (moves towards him) faiz give me that packet) u know what it is (he smirks evilly after seeing man fear face)