DEVIL JEALOUSY PART 1

As the target completed guys i m back.

Next update after 360+VOTES
AND COMMENTS

ON SUNDAY

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

IN COLLEGE

Swara is seeing her book without any interest she is lost in SANSKAR thought. she doesn't know that what he is going to do now.

swara (in mind):these rich people r like this only. They just know how to play with emotions. He is only using my family to take revenge from me. If he snatches 30lakh sweet project of baba. God what will happen. Ohhh god why u r doing this please don't do this

Swara chains of thought break by kavita who is calling her name by tapping her shoulder.

Kavita:swara

Swara :haa kavita what happened.

Kavita:mam is asking something from u.

Swara looks immediately towards her teacher who is looking at her and than whole class.

Swara (embarrassed ):SORRy mam i didn't listen

Mam:it's ok swara sit down u r bright student. May be u r tensed for something that's ok i can understand. Sit down.

Swara :thanks mam for understanding

Swara sits down on her place.

After the class.

Kavita and swara r sitting on their class bench.

Kavita:now tell me what happened. U r so happy before somedays but from past 3  Days u r so lost. Is anything u want to tell swara tell me.

Swara knows very well that if she tells her problem with kavita she will go and fight with SANSKAR but she doesn't want that except her any other person face SANSKAR devil face.

Swara; nothing like that don't become panic mr mishra sir project yaar it is so difficult and he want it tomorrow so i m tensed That's it. U know how much I become panic in studies.

Kavita:huu studyholic. U think too much about studies. I know u will do it best like always so why u r taking tension pagal. Don't be panic samji just do ur best like always

Swara nodes with a smile.

Swara (in mind):i m sorry kavita but i can't tell u main reason of anything now.

AT MULTINATIONAL BUILDING

Man:sir everything is fine in presentation and mr ahuja is going to come in sometime over here. Sir i have called some girls for Secretary post they r good in business and

SANSKAR :no need faiz i don't need any Secretary right now. My secretary is in Holiday.

Faiz:but sir she has done one month job and she is in Holiday from so long and u
. .

SANSKAR (turns with anger making faiz shiver in fear); it's my company mr faiz ali Ahmed i know what is good for my company u don't have any right to say anything. So if u want ur job save so be quite

Faiz nodes his head in assurance. While thinking why SANSKAR is taking much interest in swara how much he knows SANSKAR never like anyone carelessness in job but he is avoiding swara careless behavior towards job. Why he wants her back in this job where he always change his Secretary in every next month.

HARSH PARIHAR

HARSH PARIHAR

The contract ceremony start and one by one people give their presentation.

Host (on mike):now i will like to invite new in construction business mr harsh parihar.

SANSKAR eyes become alert after listening person name. His eyes become deep red in anger he closes his fist to control his anger. Some flashes come in front of his eyes. He closes his eyes in anger. He takes out his mobile and sees swara pic immediately to make himself calm.

SANSKAR sees her smile face. A small smile crept on his lips making his eyes shine in happiness.

He messaged her "missing u baby"

He puts back his mobile on his coat and starts seeing his presentation without paying any heeds on harsh parihar presentation.

Swara who is moving towards library listens beep sound of her mobile. She takes out immediately thinking about SANSKAR.

She sees SANSKAR message in anger and thinks him wrong as he is already doing so much to torture her from her weakness as SANSKAR wants her revenge from her while taking revenge for his insult.

Swara (in mind); what should i do now (sits on chair near corridor with tears in her eyes)baba already took loan for his project and maa dadi had already sold their jewelry for this shop and that bastard is playing with my family emotions such a heartless creature he is. I m losing in front of him. God what should i do now to make him stop to do this cheap game.

Priyank who sees swara crying comes near her.

Priyank (sits beside swara ):swara r u ok. Why r u crying.

Swara (immediately wipes up her tears):nothing priyank i m fine

Priyank(with joyful voice):waise swara u forget one thing madam yesterday only u accept my friendship and now u r not accepting it. Tell me what is bothering u

Swara (smiles ):there is a problem (thinks about SANSKAR )and i know how to tackle with it. Don't worry i m ok. Thank u for ur concern.

Priyank:oye i m ur friend Don't say Thank u please. Doing ur concern is my work mam

Swara laughs at mam word priyank stares her lovingly.

Priyank:see i make u so smile i m so much good haaa

Swara :self praising not so bad. Ohh i became late Library is now closed.

She starts moving towards college gate. Priyank starts moving with swara making her smile with his talks. They come out from college and starts walking on road.

Someone is watching them with rage filled eyes. They r showing anger and jealousy.

He is none other than SANSKAR he starts the car and moves with a speed towards priyank. Swara sees a car is moving towards them. Swara becomes panic to see fast speed car is moving towards them

Swara (shouts):priyank

Priyank sees the car in horror before it hit priyank it turns towards left and moves from there.

Priyank falls down in fear.

swara goes towards him. she helps him to get up.
.

swara (while helping him to get up):r u ok

Priyank(while getting up with swara help); ya i m. But(shouts in anger)but these boys Seriously some boys just knows to showoff with the speed. Disgusting fellows. Come swara i will drop u.

Swara :no priyank i m ok i will get auto from this street. U just take care of urself.

Priyank  Nodes his head and leaves from there saying bye to swara.

Swara starts moving from Street to get auto. But she feels something weird. She turns and sees same car which is going to collide with priyank is following her.

Swara starts moving fast and sees back that car is just back of her. She puts her hand on her eyes in fear.

SANSKAR comes out and sees swara in anger. he goes near swara and holds swara shoulder in anger.

SANSKAR (shouts in anger):now enough

Listening SANSKAR shout sound swara immediately looks towards SANSKAR.

Swara (in shocked ):u

Before swara can say anything SANSKAR holds swara arms and takes her towards his car. He throws her on car and seats immediately in driving seat and starts the car in speed.

PRECAP: LOVE REVENGE ON THE PEAK(NEXT UPDATE I WILL BE REGUlar NOW IF I GET 360+VOTES And COMMENTS I WILL UPDATE
ON SUNDAY)