I ONLY HAVE RIGHT TO LOVE U OR HATE U

Next update after

LET US MAKE US WIN ALL OVER AGAIN IN ITI AWARD

LET US MAKE US WIN ALL OVER AGAIN IN ITI AWARD. PLEASE VOTE FOR HER ALL HELLYHOLICS. MAKE THE HISTORY REPEAT AGAIN LET US SHOW OUR LOVE And POWER TO EVERY FANDOM
350+VOTES AND COMMENTS

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

IN SHIMLA

IN HOTEL

SWASAN ROOM

Sanskar angrily holds swara, shoulder more tightly in ego. He doesn't see this kind of behaviour in front of him. People die to work in his company. His company is leading company in Asia and this little girl who even complete her graduation also gets job because of Shaurya recommendation and now she wants to leave the job. Is she know what she is saying. Sanskar can't believe swara words so he ask her again to believe that whatever she is saying is true.

Sanskar (stare swara eyes in anger ):do u know what r u saying haa

Swara (shouts back with same intensity ):yes i know what i m saying. I just quit from this job from right here right now.

Sanskar (fires back with great intensity staring her with red anger filled eyes):do u know what r refusing. This is a dream job of many young indian youth and u who not even have a good degree to have a job in this company. U r really a mad girl.

Swara (slightly pushes sanskar ):i will have a good degree very soon. And it is dream job for many youngsters but for me its just a dirt. Do u listen its just a dirt. How can i work a place where my dirty mind setup boss wants to molest me.

Sanskar becomes hell angry listening molest word again. He is trying much to control his disasterous anger but swara again and again molest word r hitting on his chest like a hammer. Its just a tight slap for him on his love and ego. He can't control himself and holds swara face tightly by his palm and pins her towards wall in anger.

Sanskar (while holding swara face tightly through his palm):what u think of urself u little kitten. U speak a lot. First i thought u don't have a tongue to speak nonsense but right now. Take ur stupid words back.

Swara(speaks in difficulty because of sanskar hold ) :i will not take do u get it.

Sanskar leaves her.

Swara sees towards window which is indicating that morning has happened. They even forget about time during fight. Swara feels a relief and takes her mobile immediately and books train seat to Delhi. She takes her bag and immediately leaves from room.

Sanskar sees her angrily. She is a feisty girl he knows she will not stop now. Sanskar ego has hurted so much badly that he is thinking only one thing and that is to take revenge from this little kitten.

Sanskar (goes near window and sees swara leaving on cab); u will surely regret miss gadodiya. I will take care of it baby. Ur each words r going to make u fall in big mess. Just wait and watch my love. U only saw my good side till now u will see my real devil side which only wants to break ur ego.