DEVILISH GUEST

Back with a new update

NEXT UPDATE WILL COME AFTER TARGET COMPLETION OF 360+VOTES AND COMMENT

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

AT DELHI UNIVERSITY

Swara is posing with her awards and kavita is clicking her pictures.

Swara gets up after being tired to give poses.

Swara (standing up ); now that's it. God this photo session is torture for me.

Kavita(nodding her head in disbelief ):in this age of selfies u r not even addicted towards a photo clicking . U r not belong this age.

Swara (setting her dupatta ):i don't have Internet in this stupid things. I just want my family proud on me that's it. Photo clicking and selfies r just stupid things for me.

RED CARPET OF FORTUNE FILM AND SPORTS AWArds (POWERED BY :SANSKAR MAHESWERI INDUSTRY).

Sanskar gives posed for pictures on red carpet. After it he moves towards venue side where shaurya is waiting for him.

Shaurya :i hope u forget me. .

Sanskar (to shaurya ):just forget it i don't think that thing much important so just chill.

Shaurya (smirks ):i m happy u beat harsh parihar his face god. (he laughs )i went in his room yesterday he was just drinking again and again. I really want to take daddu over there to make him see his real face but. . . .

Sanskar (angrily):no shaurya never try to do this. Because he is mine target. Only i have the right to destroy that bastard it's just the starting now i will snatch each and everything from him soon and ur dadu will also can't stop me.

Shaurya :sanskar chill bro. Don't say like this he is ur nanu also and he loves u to. . .

Sanskar :we have discussed it many times and ur dadu is no one to me so please don't make urself his lawyer because i have no emotions for ur so called dadu. And i know (thinks about swara )who is one and only my family and i don't want anyone except her in my Name sake of family.

Sanskar moves inside the venue angrily. Shaurya who listens sanskar words feel sad for him. He thought he is thinking about his mom but he doesn't know he is talking about one only sunshine of his life his angel swara.

Shaurya (in mind ):hope someone will change u like previous sanskar.

Saying this he also goes inside the venue.

AT DELHI UNIVERSITY

Swara is going with kavita while holding her awards.awards.she is thinking about STALKER all the time. She is trying everything best to make herself away from the thought of STALKER. She is courageous girl who ignores about this thing. Because many time many boys try to approach towards her because of her beauty but she always make them know she is no interest in these things by her ignorance. She now thinking who is the STALKER from that boy who is behaving like this with her from yesterday night . She listens someone's voice from her back.