Angel In Danger

Please have a look to this marvelous video made by a helly fan

Finally after a decade. I already told u about problems which has covered life so just because of them i didn't get courage to write anything.

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

AT MAHESWERI INDUSTRIES

Swara (who is working in laptop looks at time and shouts):ohh shit 5:30pm. (stands up and starts putting her, things on bag in hurry ):ohh god i should go fast otherwise i will be late.

She is going to leave the cabin but before that she leaves she feels into sanskaar arms immediately. Sanskaar looks her angrily and pulls her towards him by waist

Sanskaar (while pulling her closer ):where miss gadodiya. I think u forget ur manners. U should inform ur boss before leaving and moreover i see i didn't say u to leave.

Swara (angrily answered back); mr MAHESWERI whatever u say i will listen it is not going to happen everytime and moreover i m a 19 year teenager who goes to college and u always make me come to ur office even on that time also when i m having injury  .

Sanskaar (angrily):don't give, so much stupid courageous speech u r so much weak to make urself show a courageous girl. Now speak immediately otherwise u r not going from here

Swara (immediately say in flow without a gap to not make devil angry); i have to reach home before 6:00pm otherwise my maa, will not make me go anywhere.

Sanskaar (leaves her immediately ):go

Swara (in shocked shouts):what

Sanskaar (in arrogance):what what

Swara (comes towards him and checks his forehead temperature ):u r not fine i think

Sanskaar (jerks swara hand from his forehead ):Don't try to be over smart and go before i change my decision

Swara (jumps in happiness ):yahoo(but soon winches in pain because of her leg):aww, my foot. (she starts crying like a baby)

Sanskaar immediately holds her and takes her in his embrace

Sanskaar (while caressing her hair while taking her in his embrace ):hey shh nothing happen to u. See u r a strong girl.

Swara (while crying in his embrace like a baby):but it is paining a lot.

Sanskaar (breaks the hug and cups her face and wipes her tears):it Will not. I know u r a strong girl. Now don't cry

Sanskaar kisses swara forehead making her eyes closed with unknown happiness.

Swara opens r eyes and both shares a eyelock. Sanskaar soon breaks eyelock after realizing what he had done. He immediately moves away and turns her face not want to face swara.

Sanskaar (rudely); now go before i give u more extra work

Swara listens sanskaar voice with great shock. She is thinking what kind of man he is. Before sometime he is so caring and now again rude devil.

Swara nodes her head in disbelive and leaves from there.

Swara (in mind while walking slowly slowly from lobby ):he is weird. Sometime before he is behaving like that he cares for me like anything and now he is behaving like that he doesn't care a bit. Why the hell is so much complicated.