DEVILISH GUEST PART 2

AS I SAID AFTER TARGET COMPLETION I M BACK. GUYS I REALLY PUT HARD EFFORT TO WRITE A EPISode AND I DON't WANT MUch FRom U EXCEPT RESPONSE. I DON't WANT SILENT TREATMENT IN STORIES. WILL ONLy UPDATE STORIES WITH TARGET COMPLETION.

AFTER 360+VOTES AND COMMENTS ONLY

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 3

AT GADODIYA HOUSE

Swara becomes hell shocked to see SANSKAR in front of her. Her eyes become wide in shocked. SANSKAR smirks after seeing her shocked face.

SANSKAR (while smirking ):Don't u ask ur guest to come in miss gadodiya.

Shomi(coming near swasan):swara what u r doing beta. SORRy mr mahesweri i think she has become shocked to see u here. She doesn't know that mr SANSKAR mahesweri is coming here. So sorry. (to swara)shona give him space to get inside.

Swara gives SANSKAR a side to come inside the house. SANSKAR gets inside the house with a smile which is a fake one

Shekhar comes in front of SANSKAR with dada ji.

Shekhar(forwards hand in front of SANSKAR ); hello mr mahesweri

SANSKAR (while shaking hand with shekhar):hello mr gadodiya.

Shekhar (moves forward with sanskar towards dinning table ):Please come. I know mr mahesweri u r so busy i just want u to Complete ur dinner that u don't feel any burden over here.

SANSKAR sits on chair and smiles while looking at swara.

Swara (in mind with so much fear):what he is doing here. Now what he want from my family. God is this any coincidence or he has intentionally come here. God Please help me from this situation.

Shomi(while arranging plates in front of SANSKAR ):swara why u r standing like this beta go and bring water from inside.

Swara nodes her head and leaves from there.

SANSKAR (sees swara leaving figure and thinks):so shocked na jaan so much shocked after seeing me u even didn't expected me over here. Wow i loved ur fear after seeing me over here. This fear is just a starting baby there r many things r left to go just wait and watch.

Swara comes there with water jug and starts filling SANSKAR glass. SANSKAR sees her with smile. Swara heart is beating fast seeing SANSKAR devilish smirk. She can easily guess that SANSKAR is over here with a motive. She sees him.

SANSKAR (while holding glass water smirks):thank u so much miss swara.

Swara (faintly smiles):ur welcome mr mahesweri

She leaves from there and comes towards her mom and stands beside her.

Durga comes there.

Durga(smiles ):good evening mr mahesweri

Shekhar:my big daughter durga and she is my wife shamistra and that our small shona swara. Ma maa and my father

SANSKAR (in mind); joint family not bad aah look like u have so many weakness in ur life baby. I will love to play with these weakness.

SANSKAR sees towards swara with a smirk making her shiver in fear. She is playing with her fingers in fear. Swara is hell scared thinking about SANSKAR arrival main reason. What he wants from her family this thought is making her worried I

SANSKAR (looking at swara ):i love ur gesture mr gadodiya(looks immediately towards shekhar)i think u have prepared everything so well.

Shamistra goes from there swara follows her.