CHAPTER 2

Elliot

I am an idiot.

Why did I say that? Oh God she must think Im a creep.

My eyes widen at that thought.No wonder she stomped on my foot... I dont blame her, I would have stomped on myself too.

I have to find her and apologize, but the other part of me didnt regret it.

I meant it.

Crazy, I know.

I didnt even know who she was, something just made me say it. Faith, destiny, instinct,or whatever crap you call it.

Something in me just feels like this person is...something,you know?

Of course not, no one would ever say "never" when they are asked by a stranger to let them go because they are being awkreep (awkward+ creepy). Might as well say it to a hobo.

I groan loudly.

"Dear, you've been there for a while now, are you alright? Do you want me to check if your p-" Carmen's question made me shake my head furiously though she couldn't see me I cleared my throat.

" Uh nope Im good." I said through the closed door.

" Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'll be out soon."

"Okay, Patty Jr. has to take a jizz."

Since when did Carmen knew the word jizz?

And as soon as I opened the door Patty Jr. was in the bathroom in a flash. "Move!" he said as the door slammed. I had to lean back on the wall with my arms up to give way.

Copper went under me running for his dear life when Agnes, Alina, Aspen were chasing him with a dress in hand. Poor kid.

Jacob running into the house with mud all over his body his muddy feet making footprints on the tiles and his little hands holding is what looks like what Patty Jr. is doing in the bathroom.

"Look Elay I made mud pie that we'll have for dessert!"

I look at it in disgust but tried to smile anyways, " I think I'll pass."

"You young man I just mop those tiles. Now lets get you cleaned up before you make anymore mess." Carmen picks him up in one arm and that causing the mud pie and fall on her chest. Jacob and I eyes widen before burst out laughing while she takes a deep breath.

She turns to me,"Set the table, will you."

"Im glad I stayed." I smile at her.

"Me too." she nods.

On my way downstairs I glanced at Via. she sat on the light green sofa and kept here eyes on the television that I bet she wasn't even paying attention to.

I tapped her shoulder, " you wanna help me with the table?"

She sighed and stood up following me to the kitchen to set the cutleries. we didnt exactly end up setting up for dinner. after bickering about which side of the plate does the spoon go,

Eggs were being thrown, water splashing, bread baskets, and whatever we could touch that aren't too fragile.

It was a rare time to see Via laughing and smiling this much.

When everyone was down and ready to feed their grumbling little tummies even Carmen.

She couldn't stress enough.

"Elliot when I told you to set the tables I meant for dinner. Not to set a war zone!"

"Pizza?" I suggest. As the kids jumped up and down, Carmen shook her head at me while she makes a grab for the phone. A small smile on her lips.

Who doesn't love pizza.

A/N: NOT EDITED