Chapter 2 - Results

You were still in your werewolf form, in the middle of a half-destroyed city, with bits and pieces of robots everywhere, until you hear a giant boom, and feel the ground shaking, before turning to see a giant mech.

Y/N: So...That's the zero-pointer, huh?

You make preparations to escape, before hearing a grunt of pain, and turn to see a girl around your age, with wide brown eyes and brown hair cut into a bob, with trapped under some debris. You quickly go and help the debris off of her. Afterwards, you then see a greenette run to the robot. Seeing as the situation for him alone is suicide, you go and run alongside him.

Y/N: Hey, we've gotta take this thing down together, got it?

Greenette: R-Right!

You close your eyes, and concentrate your light energy into your arms and legs, as the greenette crouches, preparing to jump.

The pair of you jumps into the air, making a sonic boom whilst doing so.

You outstretch your claw, which glows with blinding light, whereas the greenette clenches his right fist, which glows with markings, ripping his track jacket's sleeve, as you both attempt to attack the 0-pointer.

Y/N/Greenette: SLASH/SMASH!!!

You then proceed to slash the robot's face, whilst the greenette's fist collides with its face. Time seems to slow down, as it falls backwards and implodes, with you turning back to normal before you both begin your descent.

Y/N/Greenette: SHIT/AAAARRGH!!!

The two of you fall at a fast rate, with you being exhausted, and the greenette in critical condition, as his right arm and both legs are broken.

Greenette: W-What do we do now?

You came up with a plan, but it was risky. But you had no otger choice as your lives were on the line.

Y/N: Hold onto my back.

The boy obliges, as you transform into your werewolf form again:

You prepare yourself for the impact, but the girl who was trapped from before, slaps you in your muzzle, and the greenette in the face and you two then float in the air.

Brunette: R-Release...

She presses her fingertips together, and the pair of you land safely on the ground.

You get up, clutching your stomach slightly, as a result of overusing your Quirk, whereas the greenette attempts to crawl towards a nearby robot, despite his injuries.

Present Mic: TIME'S UP!!!

In shock, both you and the boy pass out of exhaustion.

-Timeskip-

After your initial recoveries, you two both part ways and go home. Upon arriving, you're greeted by your mother, as you go to your room in silence, and lay on your bed.

-Timeskip-

It's been two weeks since, and you've continued working out, but with some issues. Those issues being that because you overused your quirk, it caused a temporary mutation in your system, causing you to have wolf ears and a wolf tail. Though annoying at first, you then put it to good use, even though it would last for about a week or so.

You were walking home one day, until you spot some letters in the mail, one of which was from U.A.. In anticipation, you pick up the letter, and run to your room, opening up the letter, which reveals a projector, which then opens up a hologram of All Might.

All Might: 1...2...3... Is this thing on?

Y/N: ...Dafu-

All Might: Young Custer! It gives me great pleasure to inform you that you've ranked first in the practical exam with 140 points. Congratulations!

Y/N: But I'm certain that I scored 85.

All Might: True that is. But, there's also a hidden factor. Hero points! These points are awarded for heroic acts. You and young Midoriya both acheived 55 hero points.

Y/N: Wait, that means...

All Might: Yes...welcome, young Y/N...

...you're going to be a part, of the Hero Academia.

In this, you lightly smile, as a tear rolls down your cheek.

This was your first step to becoming a hero.