Chapter 9 - U.A Sports Festival - Prologue

After Y/N and Mina's "intimate" weekend, it was Monday, thus resulting in school.

Once they both walked into the classroom, they were met with the gazes of everyone in 1-A. But those who followed them into Y/N's house didn't dare utter a word, as they feared that Y/N may snap his crank if they knew what he and Mina were up to.

When Y/N sat down in his seat, he sighed quietly, until Hagakure brought up a topic that Y/N didn't want to hear.

Tooru: Did you guys see us on T.V?

Ojiro: Oh yeah. The USJ attack, right?

Y/N slightly tenses up, having the term "USJ", and gulping.

Sero: Seriously though. Who knows what would have happened if the pros didn't come to save us?

Mineta, being the usual crybaby he was, bawled out.

Mineta: Why did you say that?! I'm gonna pee myself just by thinking about it!

Katsuki, having enough of Mineta's shit, decided to speak up.

Bakugo: OH SHUT UP! GROW A PAIR LOSER!

Y/N: Thank you Bakugo.

With that, Mineta did something that sealed his fate. And quite possibly dug his grave.

What he did, was take out his phone, and look up a news article of the USJ incident, and go onto a video regarding Y/N, to which everyone goes and sees it, save for Bakugo, Todoroki. Iida, because he doesn't want to criticize Y/N. Mina because she was worried about her boyfriend's reaction, and Y/N, because he was ready to go kill a bitch.

News Reporter: Meanwhile, during this attack by the "League of Villains", they were mostly brutally killed by someone who seemed to be a student with a fire-based quirk, who scorched the area using a form of Incendia Respiro. Let's see how other heroes reacted to this.

The scene then switched to Death Arms in front of the camera.

Death Arms: Of all the crime scenes I've ever witnessed, I have never seen anything so brutal in my career as a pro.

Kamui Woods: It's understandable that the kid used it in self-defence, but to use it to kill...that I can't get my head around.

Endeavour: That kid...whatever he's doing, whether it be heroic or not, it was unacceptable. He's not a hero, but a MONSTER.

That said, Y/N gets up, and walks over to Mineta, looking down at the grape boy like a vulture, as everyone could feel a dark aura coming off of him, as he grabs Mineta by the collar and brings him close to his eyes, which were now red slits. His teeth had also sharpened into canines, and his nails have grown and sharpened into claws. The colour in Mineta's face had drained, becoming a deathly white, as if he were a corpse.

Y/N: Just let me catch you playing my shit again near me. Just let me catch you...

With that, Y/N placed a dead Mineta's corpse in his seat...

...well ok, he's not really dead, but just seriously scared shitless.

Meanwhile, Y/N was silent, whilst still having slitted eyes.

Y/N: Now now Kurama, just calm down.

It may not look like much, but Kurama was screaming from his cage inside Y/N's soul, roaring and roaring to come out and tear the pervert apart limb from limb.

Meanwhile, everyone else was just talking about who will be teaching the class, seeing that Mr Aizawa was still recovering from his injuries. Y/N too was recovering, as he can still feel some pain from his scarred chest, even with his regenerative ability, he could still feel the aftereffects, as Brad had amplified his attack with the power of darkness.