Chapter 5 - Combat Training

3rd Person POV:

The next day, the students were introduced to the curriculum of UA. In the morning, there were normal core subjects, such as English.

Present Mic: Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?

Jiro, Mina, Kaminari: So boring...

Bakugo: This really sucks...

Present Mic: HEY EVERYBODY LOOK ALIVE! GRAMMAR RULES!!!

Midoriya: The relative pronoun's wrong in the last one...

At that, Y/N and Momo both raise their hands.

Present Mic: Custer! Yaoyorozu! Lay it on us!

Then there would be lunchtime, and you could buy gourmet food for considerate prices.

Lunch Rush: White rice is the perfect comfort food, isn't it?

There, Iida.exe stopped working; Uraraka was nodding in agreement in what Lunch Rush says; Midoriya's fanboying over Lunch Rush, whilst Y/N was wolfing down his white rice, literally. His teeth and eyes were that of a wolf's, and he was eating like one.

And then, in the afternoon, it's finally time...

Hero Basic Training.

Y/N's POV:

All Might: I. Am. HERE...

...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!

In that, everyone gasped in shock and awe, as All Might then pridefully marched towards the front desk.

Kaminari: I can't believe it's really All Might!

Kirishima: So he is a teacher. This year's gonna be totally awesome!

Tsuyu: Hey look, is he wearing his Silver Age costume?

Y/N: Darn right it is.

Ojiro: I'm getting goosebumps...it's so retro!

All Might: Welcome to the most important class at UA High! Think of it as Heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!

Bakugo: Fight training...

Y/N, Midoriya: Real combat?

All Might: But one of the keys of being a hero is...looking good! These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms, and the request you sent in before school started.

That said, everyone broke into squeals of delight.

Y/N, Midoriya: Costumes...

All Might: Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at Training Ground Beta.

Everyone: Yes sir!

-Timeskip-

There, All Might was waiting for us, as we came out, in our hero costumes.

All Might: They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on you are all...

...HEROES IN TRAINING.

All Might: This is getting me all revved up. You look so cool! Now, shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?

-Timeskip to after 3-week flashback cuz fuck that-

There, Midoriya and I came running out in our costumes. Midoriya's Hero costume was a green full-body jumpsuit with a red belt, elbow pads, knee pads, and gloves, along with his red boots. He also wore a mask with long ear-like protrusions that resembled All Might's haircut, and a respirator with a smile on it.