Chapter 6 - USJ - Part 1

A/N: The majority of you guys said yes to add the Taros' from Kamen Rider Den-O, so that's what's going to happen. Also, I'm planning that they have a mastery over a specific element and beast form.

Momotaros -Fire-Minotaur

Urataros -Water-Merman

Kintaros -Earth-Bear

Ryutaros - Lightning-Dragon

So for their personalities, Momotaros is hot-blooded and prideful; Urataros is a cool-headed casanova who goes around wooing women; Kintaros has a Sumo-like personality, and has absurd strength. However, he is known to be clumsy, and to break stuff, attempting to fix them, only to make it worse. Ryutaros is childish, with a love of drawing and animals, and break-dancing. Basically, the other personalities were inspired by a book called "The Secret Lives They Never Knew", by Anime_MultiPlay_, so go check his books out, they're awesome, and without further ado, let's proceed with the chapter.

3rd Person POV:

Y/N had woken up and prepared for school as normal, but something was...off. He would normally hear voices in his head, 4 voices to be precise, and there would be dust falling from him for no reason.

However, at school, things got worse, as 1-A noticed how Y/N's personality would change drastically, for example, on a Saturday...

Y/N was in the changing room, with the boys from 1-A, but instead of their usual UA sports uniform, they would just wear exercising clothing. For Y/N, he wore a simple vest, with jogger-shorts, and sneakers. Bakugo wore a tank-top, with jogging bottoms and trainers. Iida wore his UA PE uniform, as suspected, whereas the rest, would be either Y/N's or Bakugo's choice of clothing.

Y/N: Alright, that's just about it. We ready to go?

Boys: YEAH!!!

Then, Y/N noticed Mineta, who seemed to be peeping through a hole.

Y/N: Mineta, what are you doing...?

Mineta: Don't you see?! It's heaven on the other side there!

Y/N: Are you peeping on the girls again?

Mineta: Yeah. So?

Mineta was silenced, as Y/N grabbed him by the head, and practically crushed it, causing the grape-headed pervert to scream.

The boys turned to Y/N, and froze, with the exception of Bakugo and Todoroki.

Y/N's hair, which was normally H/C and messy, was spiked backwards and had a red streak in it. And his friendly E/C eyes had turned into a satanic red.

Midoriya: Y-Y/N?

Y/N didn't utter a word at all. Instead, he turned to the other boys, with a demonic grin plastered on his face.

Y/N: Ore...sanjou... (Japanese term for "I...have arrived...")

Everyone looked at Y/N in horror, as he turned back to Mineta, and threw him like a softball, throwing him through the door, and out into the never-ending sky.

He then turned back to the other boys, his red eyes screaming bloodlust.

Y/N: Let's not have any trouble now, shall we? Unless you want to end up like the purple lumpy sack of dicks that I threw into oblivion.

The boys backed away, and Y/N's head twitched slightly, going back into its messy state, minus the red streak, and his E/C eyes were normal again.

Everyone stared at him, slightly horrified at what just happened.