Chapter 8 - The Date (Lemon)

A/N: By the way, this is my first ever lemon, so I apologise if it isn't that good. Anyways, onwards with the story.

The same Saturday as the USJ incident, Y/N and Mina went out on their date. Funnily enough, they were being followed by some of the patrons of Class 1-A, i.e. Midoriya; Bakugo; Iida; Kirishima; Mineta; Kaminari; Uraraka; Yaoyorozu; Tsuyu, and Jiro.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Ashido were just strolling around, holding onto one another, whilst on their date.

Mina: I'm getting hungry...

Y/N: No worries, I know a place.

That said, Y/N picked up Mina bridal style, and ended up jumping roof-to-roof, and in a matter of seconds, they were outside of a restaurant.

Having put Mina down, the lovers went into the restaurant, where one of the waiters was there.

Waiter: Hello sir. May I escort you to your table?

Y/N: Yes please, and thank you, kind sir.

That said, the pair went to a two-seater table, and sat down.

Mina: So what're you having?

Y/N: Just some katsudon, that's all.

Mina: Oh, me too then!

Afterwards, the waiter came to them, with his notebook ready.

Waiter: Are you ready to order sir and madam?

Y/N: Yeah, we'll have two bowls of katsudon please sir.

Waiter: Very well then. We'll be back to you shortly with your meal.

After he went off, Mina and Y/N decided to talk about a few interests that they had in common.

Y/N: Quick question: Would you rather, be a werewolf or a vampire?

Mina: Probably werewolf. I'd be a vampire if they didn't burn in sunlight.

Y/N: Good idea.

Mina: So...about what happened in the USJ...

Y/N: Hmm?

Mina: When you broke the guy's back and burnt everyone else alive...that wasn't you, was it?

Y/N: ...No. It was a demon in possession of my body. Four, to be exact. One which is hot-blooded; another who goes around flirting with women; another one which is as strong as a bear, and goes looking for people stronger than him, and one that likes drawing; dancing and animals.

Mina: I see...

Whilst they were talking, the waiter came with their meals.

Waiter: Sir, madam. Your meals.

Mina: Sweet!

Y/N: Thank you, kind sir.

That said, Y/N took out a wallet of his, and paid for the meal, with an extra tip.

Waiter: Pleasure to be of business, sir.

The waiter then bowed to them, only for Y/N to get up, and bow back, before the waiter gets up and leaves.

Y/N then sits down, and he & Mina then proceeded to dig into their meals, finishing minutes after.

Y/N: That was probably the best meal I had in a while.

Mina: Agreed.

Then the next thing that they knew, the lights went out, confusing the two, and then, there was a microphone on a stand in the centre of the restaurant, with a karaoke going on.

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭: 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 - 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara