Chapter 3 - Quirk Apprehension Test

Y/N's POV:

So yeah, I got into UA. I uh, genuinely don't know what to say about that, but I'm happy, to say the least.

I had just finished packing my stuff and had my uniform on, and I went to the door before my mom called me.

Kushina: Y/N!

Y/N:(turns around) Yes mom?

Kushina:(she beams a bit) I'm really proud of you, son. As your father would be.

Hearing that made me feel somewhat better instead of sad.

Y/N: Thanks, mom. I'm off now.

Kushina: Take care!

That said, I left, on my way to UA, where it would be the first step into me becoming a hero.

-Timeskip-

I finally made it to 1-A, but there was a problem...

The door was HUGE.

Looking at it, it looked like giants would be in this class.

I was just dazed, till I heard footsteps, and turned to see the greenette from the entrance exam.

???: Oh h-hey! It's you. I-I'm Izuku Midoriya.

Y/N: Sup man. Name's Y/N. Y/N Custer. (outstretches his hand)

Midoriya: That's where I heard your name from!

Y/N: ...wut?

Midoriya: Luke Custer! Also known as the number 3 Hero: Altered Beast!

Y/N: So you heard about my dad?

Midoriya: W-WAIT! HE'S YOUR DAD? CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!

Y/N: Hold up dude. Just because my dad's a hero, doesn't mean that I'm famous. I mean, true, he's one of the top 3 Heroes, but we live a simple lifestyle. Nothing flashy or anything, we're just a normal family.

Midoriya: O-Oh, okay then. So you're in 1-A too?

Y/N: Yep. Should we go in?

Midoriya: O-Okay? And if you don't mind me asking: What's with the wolf ears and tail?

Y/N: What? (feels his head and back) Ah... yeah, that's a side effect from using my Quirk too much. It causes a temporary mutation that lasts depending on the extent of the overuse of my Quirk.

I had completely forgotten about my Quirk until Midoriya reminded me now. So for this, I tucked my tail into my boxers and covered my wolf ears with a beanie.

Y/N: Better?

Midoriya: Yep!

We then turned to face the door and pushed it open. There we saw a guy with blue hair and glasses giving a blondie a lecture about putting his feet up on a desk.

All I did was roll my eyes, and went and sat down in a spare seat, in front of a girl with pink skin and pink hair, with black scleras and golden irises, and what seemed to be horns or antennae protruding from her head. In front of me was a girl with short purple hair, and what appeared to be audio jacks hanging off of her earlobes. On my left was a blond guy with a black lightning streak in his hair. On my right, was a small guy, with his head somewhat resembling grapes. 

I sat down, minding my own business until the guy on my left decided to speak up.

Kaminari: Sup dude. Name's Denki Kaminari.

Y/N: Y/N.

Kaminari: The guy on your right's Mineta.

Mineta:(turns to Y/N) Sup.