Chapter 4 - Quirk Apprehension Test - Part 2

3rd Person POV:

Test 1: 50-Meter Dash.

The first line up consisted of Y/N, and Iida.

Bot: On your marks...

The boys both crouched down on the starting blocks.

Bot: Get set...

They both stood up a bit, with Y/N gripping the ground slightly.

When the starting gun went off, they both made a run for it, but Y/N proved to be faster, seeing that he has transformed both his arms and legs into wolf limbs, finishing nearly a full two seconds before Iida.

Bot: 1.61 seconds.

Then came Iida.

Bot: 3.04 seconds.

Y/N skidded to a halt, as he then turned his limbs back to normal. He then went up to Iida and offered a handshake, to which he accepted.

Y/N: GG dude.

Iida: Good match, I suppose.

Y/N: Believe me, man, I was pretty nervous when I was gonna race you.

Iida: I understand, but I can only go up to 3rd gear in 50 metres.

Tenya Iida. Quirk: Engine. As you can see, his legs are pretty dang fast.

Test 2: Grip Strength.

Midoriya is standing there with a grip-strength meter, his eyes closed as he focuses.

Midoriya: Imagine the egg in the microwave...it won't explode...

He would then flashback to his grievous injuries acquired in the entrance exam, as he'd then grip as hard as he can, to only get a score of 56kg.

Sero: 540 KILOGRAMS?! What are you, a gorilla? Oh, an octopus?

Mineta: Octopuses are sexy.

That was the result of Mezo Shoji's grip strength.

Y/N, on the other hand, uses his Grizzly arm again and racks up a score of 535kg, just 5 kilograms off of Shoji's score.

Sato: Woah, you're really strong Y/N, you know that?

Y/N: It's nothing really. Besides, looking at Shoji's score, he's alot stronger than me.

Shoji: True, but you're pretty strong yourself Y/N. I mean, you almost beat me.

Y/N:(smiles slightly) Yeah, I guess.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump.

For this event, Aoyama clears the pit with his Navel Lazer, to then be followed by Bakugo using his explosions. When it is Midoriya's turn, he lands in the pit. For Y/N however, he uses his werewolf legs and jumps the entire pit, whilst doing an array of flips.

Aoyama: Well then, that was, rather fabulous~

Bakugo: Nothing compared to me though. Though I'll admit, he's got some skill.

Test 4: Repeated Side Steps.

For this one, Mineta used his Quirk, Pop-Off, to repeatedly bounce from side to side, whilst Y/N is having slight difficulty in catching up, even in with his werewolf legs. Despite that, he manages to draw with Mineta in side steps.

Y/N:(through breaths) How...is this...so...easy...for you...?

Mineta: It's just my quirk. It normally sticks to stuff, but for me, I can make it stick or bounce off.