1. Late Night Ice Cream

{Tae's POV}

"Finally, look who's here..." I say, sarcastically, as kookie walks towards me with his bike. "Yeah yeah I told you I had to sneak." He yawned back, giggling as he trips over a clump of dirt. I'd parked my car on the grass, so we could sit behind it and be comfortable. It was 10:34pm, only slightly dark too. It was the middle of summer and so far I'd spent every day with Jungkook. I was so lucky to know him. He made me so happy and he didn't even know it? Even though I told him constantly.

{3rd person}
Jungkook neared Taehyung, pulling him into a strong hug. Taehyung relaxed in his arms, feeling at home within the safe grasp of the younger boy. After some time, the two reluctantly pulled away. They walked over towards the ice cream shop, laughing about the latest girl drama. All the girls they knew were trying to hook up with Jungkook, probably because he was so handsome. Tae's favorite outfit of his was his black skinny jeans, tan timberland boots, and a black shirt. And who could forget jungkook's grey contact lenses with his adorable glasses. All what he was wearing now, minus the contacts.

"But I said no." Jungkook said, finishing his story. Taehyung snapped back to reality, just in time to catch it. "You rejected her too?" He asked, half as a response and half as an actual question, since he had missed most of the story. "Yeah I guess so." Jungkook replied, jumping over a bench and landing on the other side flawlessly. "Why do you reject every girl?" Taehyung asked, hoping the answer would be because he liked him instead. "Well I just lean more towards guys I guess. Like I'm bi but I don't want to date a girl right now?" Jungkook said, smiling at Tae's attempt to stifle a laugh as he'd tried to twirl but almost fell over because of his massive boots. "#MeToo." Tae replied.

Jungkook opened the door to the ice cream store. The lights were a bright mint green colour, with neon pink and blue strobe lights dotted around the store, adding to the aesthetics of the tiny shop. It was their favorite place to come. "Usual?" Asked the friendly server. His name was Jin. He went to the same school as the guys and was in a few of their classes. He was a good friend of theirs, and dated the school president.

"Of course, jinny boy." Jungkook smoothly said, sliding 3 coins across the counter top. Enough for two ice creams and a tip. As Jin prepared the ice creams, Jungkook put his hand above taehyung's waist, pulling him closer. His hand stayed poised above Tae's hip, sending heat pulsating through his abdomen.

"Here you go boys!" Jin said, holding out Tae's ice cream first. Jungkook graciously lifted it, passing it to Taehyung with a courteous bow and a royal address. "Mint chocolate chip with a cherry for my wonderful prince, TaeTae." Both Jin and jungkook laughed, Taehyung turning red. "Thank you jinny." Jungkook said, turning back to pick up his own ice cream. Blood orange and chocolate with a flake. Two scoops, one bright orange like the sun from space, and one dark brown like the younger boy's shiny hair.

"Have a good night Jin, don't work too late!" Jungkook called out, his charm seeping out like a beautiful river under mountainous rock, as he left the store with Taehyung trailing after him.