19. It's kept within four car doors and a roof

'Yes'. The text came through on Hobi's lock screen under the name 'Jungkook💚🎵'

"Lets go." Hobi said aloud, shifting the gear stick in drive. Yoongi was in the passenger seat muttering swear words under his breath at Jungkook. The drove in silence, the odd exhale escaping from Yoongi's lips as he cracked his knuckles aggressively. 

Hobi pulled up to Taehyung's driveway and parked the car, taking out the keys and turning to face Yoongi. His fists were clenched, his face red from the pent-up rage, his eyes glassy from feeling so hopeless without Jimin. 

"Yoongs... remember it isn't Jungkook's fault," Hobi reassured as small water droplets fell from Yoongi's eyes and rolled down his soft cheeks, finally splashing onto his knuckles as they absorbed into his skin. "Hey, hey-" Hobi started, reaching across the gear stick and pulling Yoongi into a hug. "I loved him." Yoongi cried, his small hands gripping the folds of Hobi's dark grey sweater. The scent of Hobi relaxed his friend as he ushered caring words into his ear, "He loved you too, kid. He really did. Don't blame yourself for this, don't blame Jungkook or Taehyung, don't blame anyone. It will be okay Yoongi, I promise". 

They shared eye contact for a while, during a comfortable silence. Yoongi studied the details in Hobi's face and looked at the circles under his eyes realizing that he had previously been crying. Yoongi never broke eye contact, he didn't really understand what he was feeling. He was just drawn to those eyes. 

Yoongi's tears subsided to quiet sniffles as Hobi gently rubbed his back. "I only have you now," he said, pulling away from Hobi's grasp, "The only person who cares about me is you, Hoseok."

"That's not tru-" Hobi started but was quickly interrupted by the feeling of warmth brushing against his lips. Yoongi's hand slid to the back of Hobi's neck and filed through his hair as he brought Hobi's lips to his own, sealing the narrow gap between them.

The kiss didn't stay soft for long as both parties roughened it, letting their emotions out.

They pulled away from each other, Yoongi turning red and Hobi staring straight at his friend. "Really?" He asked, smiling. "Wha-what?" Yoongi asked, tripping up on his words. "You kissed me. For no reason. Not to mention your little baby boy is barely cold in his grave?" Hobi was the only one who could get away with being harsh to Yoongi, and he very well knew that he could get away with bringing up Jimin's death.

"I'm upset, okay?" Yoongi snapped, his harsh demeanor returning. "Thats my boy," Hobi giggled as the grumpy Yoongi he always knew returned once more, "Let's go inside." 

The two boys walked up to the front door and waited for Taehyung to answer. They were surprised to find Namjoon greeting them. "Hey guys," he began, turning to Yoongi and addressing him as he sympathized for his loss. Hobi and Yoongi followed him inside the house and shut the front door, leaving their 'moment' sealed within the four doors and roof of the car where it belonged. 

Yoongi catches sight of a red, puffy-eyed Jungkook who is quickly protected by Taehyung standing in front of him in case Yoongi lashed out. 'Hobi said not to, and he is always right. He helps you, he knows what to do', Yoongi's voices debated. He decided to follow Hobi's advice, as per usual, and produced a small nod in solidarity with the two boys across the room. 

"Firstly, I am sorry for everyone's loss. I know he was closer to some more than others," Namjoon started, sharing a look with Yoongi, "and i know there were some problems within the relationship aspects of his life," He glances to Jungkook, "but we cannot blame ourselves for this." 

Of course Namjoon would take responsibility for keeping the peace. He was a born mediator. After all, he was the school president. 

Hobi stepped forward to partake in this impromptu speech ceremony, "We don't know much information right now. We cannot afford to blame ourselves as Namjoon said, or others for that matter. We need each other more than ever right now. We have all lost someone important to our lives and we each had a bond with the happy blonde haired boy whom we all cared for." 

In the corner of the room, Taehyung starts crying again. Jungkook takes him into his arms and whispers little 'shh' noises. 

"What we know from the news is that he left us a note explaining what happened. We have to keep this between us. And, until we find it, we must not think of reasons why, because we just don't know what happened." He finished. He stepped back to his original place and felt a small hand cling onto his own. He looked down to see Yoongi's small, bruised knuckles contrasting his pale skin. Hobi squeezed his hand to for comfort before Namjoon started talking again. He apologized for why Jin wasn't there (he had to sign some sort of contract for him and his dad's high-class business).

"I-i would like to say s-something," Yoongi struggled to speak through the anger threatening to explode inside of him, "I know I haven't been the best to a lot of y-you, I'm sorry Taehyung and Jungkook, but I promise tha-t I will try my best not to hurt you both again. Jimin's death has hurt us all enough." 

The room was stunned to silence. It was the first time Yoongi had ever said something like that. It was the first time he had ever come close to apologizing. Jungkook walked over towards him as Namjoon and Hobi shared a worried look, and carefully put his arms around Yoongi, thanking him through his tears.

-------

Not the best chapter (im sorry!! Its just a filler for the good stuff coming) but here is a cute picture to make up for it.