5. Ignored

Jungkook had been trying to get hold of Taehyung for hours. Calling him, messaging him, snapping him, FaceTiming him, dm-ing him, but nothing was working. He even tried to call his house a few times. "FUCK" he yelled, after trying to call Taehyung again. "Are you okay kookie?" Jimin sweetly smiled, looking up to the taller boy. "You can tell me you know! Maybe I can help." "You cant help Jiminie, it's just Tae." Jimin took hold of his boyfriends hand and gently removed the phone from it. "Give him a break, if he wants to talk to you then he will." "I guess you're rig-" "What's uP dickheads!" A very enthusiastic Jin screamed, as he slapped his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, making him jump. Namjoon waddled slowly behind Jin, carrying Jin's bag and lunch, as well as his own. Jin was the "typical" gay: pink-obsessed, 'look at me' attitude, and always the center of attention.

Namjoon, on the other hand, was quite shy and humble, despite being pretty popular in school. He was the school president, who put others needs before his own. His adorable dimpled smile turned those who had once hated him the most into fans of him, who swooned over him at every move he made. He organized a new pitch for the jocks so that they could cool their anger down and learn better teamwork by playing sports, he restocked the library with relevant and interesting books (as well as upgraded the computers to legendary iMacs) so that the 'nerds' could learn programming and not be ashamed of their enjoyment in learning, he created a music and arts wing of the school so that the alternative and tumblr kids could express themselves freely, and now it is considered to be one of the best Art departments of any school within the country. Namjoon always put others first, which is why he was left carrying his boyfriends bags as he skipped along in front of him, being as gay as always.

"Hey guys." Namjoon quietly said, as they all returned greetings. "Where is BlankT?" Jin asked, using one of Taehyung's old nicknames. He was slightly concerned that Taehyung hadn't showed up at school. "I think he hates me right now? But I'm not sure why." Jungkook said, bowing his head down as not to let the others see his eyes water. "I'm sure it will be fine, baby. Hey I'll go see him after school today! We haven't spoken in ages, not properly." Jimin suggested, tracing the muscles on Jungkook's back. Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin on the top of his newly dyed blonde hair. "Now, who wants to get some food? I think I have some money in my purse!" Jin said, pulling out a 20 note. "That's the gayest thing ive ever heard. And that's coming from me, your boyfriend, who has heard you say pretty gay shit." Namjoon giggled, as Jimin and jungkook chuckled along. "What gay shit Namjoon? Me moaning your name hm?" Jin questioned, making Namjoon turn a deep shade of red as the others cracked up and Jin smirked confidently at his comeback.

<meanwhile, at TAEHYUNG's House>
Taehyung had woken up before his normal school time, but decided to stay awake. His phone started buzzing and pinging and lighting up after another hour of lying in bed. Jungkook must be up. It was the hardest thing not to pick up the phone and hear his best friends soothing voice, spouting random stories and tibits of their dreams, followed by ADHD-like interceptions of memes or jokes the younger had found hilarious throughout the week that bared zero relevance to what they were discussing at the time.

But he couldn't.
He couldn't answer.

He was proving a point to Jungkook. That he wasn't happy. That Jungkook has upset him. He had a crush on him for years. But Jungkook goes and just dates Jimin? How could he do that? Taehyung had stopped talking to Jimin a few weeks before summer vacation because Jimin was getting more and more friendly with JK, even to the point where Taehyung was afraid he would lose his kookie. Tae was shocked at how close they were getting, especially because Jimin was his best friend and he felt ditched. Also, Jimin shouldn't be looking for a boyfriend right after the Yoongi thing. Right? It was too close from that incident to now. What was Jimin playing at?

But no, now apparently the two were dating. And if Tae could calculate it right, it had been almost a month or so since Jimin first called Jungkook his boyfriend on instagram. Which means they must have been getting close even before that. But Yoongi and Jimin... they only broke up the last day of school in June? So... when did Jungkook start liking Jimin?