18. Turn on the tv, Jungkook

The two boys woke at roughly the same time, their limbs tangled between one another's as they came to their senses. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, who looked ethereal in the orange light of the rising sun. His sandy blonde hair matted over his eyebrows, his arm under Jungkook to hold him close, his hand draped across his muscular chest.

Oh how Jungkook was in love with this man.

He propped himself up on his elbow and placed tiny kisses along Taehyung's collarbones, waiting for him to wake. Taehyung stirred lightly, wrapping his sleepy arm around Jungkook and pulling him on top of him. Jungkook giggled at the movement and continued to kiss Taehyung's upper body.

"Hey baby boy," Taehyung croaked, smiling as Jungkook's puppy eyes met his. "Whatcha doin?"

"Waking you up." Jungkook smugly replied, placing his whole body on Taehyung's. Tae laughed, kissing the top of Jungkook's head gently before absent-mindedly tracing the younger boy's rigid abs. Jungkook let a moan ripple out of his soft lips causing Taehyung to laugh.

"You're used to being touched like this?" Taehyung questioned, still laughing at the boy on top of him. "Not by you...da-"

"Dont you dare call me daddy" Taehyung howled, tears forming in his eyes. Jungkook pouted, he'd never call Jimin that since he was a little boy most of the time but Taehyung, on the other hand, made him develop this new kink.

"But..." Jungkook complained

"Shhh," Taehyung placed his finger on Jungkook's lips, silencing him. "This is too funny Kookie." He giggled.

"Let's get food, shall we??" Tae asked, his stomach rumbling. Jungkook agreed and slowly slid off of Taehyung's warm body, scheming a plan to convince Taehyung of his kink. He was determined to call Taehyung daddy at some point, probably next time they had sex.

Taehyung threw Jungkook a T-shirt and sweatpants and put on his own before both walked downstairs.

The two made a quick breakfast and chatted about unimportant things until Jungkook remembered he had left his phone upstairs and still needed to reply to Jimin. "I left my phone up in your room!" He said, earning a tut from Taehyung, "do you really need it, Baby?" Taehyung's voice dripping with dominance.

"I guess not, but I just need to reply to Jimin. I forgot to last night." Jungkook replied as Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Go ahead." He said, urging Jungkook to go upstairs.

Jungkook smiled his adorable bunny smile and ran up the stairs like a child on Christmas Day. He searched through the strewn clothes on the floor for his phone, before finding it laying face down on a sock.

He picked it up.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook said aloud

He bolted up and ran down the stairs in panic. "TAEHYUNG?" He yelled, racing into the living room. Taehyung's expression was masked with confusion as he sat staring at the screen, eyes glazing over. "Tae..." Jungkook started but his words disappeared as he followed Taehyung's gaze to the tv.

The newscaster's voice is loud but the words don't make sense

Taehyung slowly turns around to face Jungkook, tears silently spilling out of his hazelnut eyes.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung into a hug, his mouth forming words but no sound comes out. Muffled sniffs and the odd sharp inhale is heard from the crying boy pressed against his chest but Jungkook's eyes did not spout their own waterfalls.

What did you make him do, Jungkook?  His thoughts demanded.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you for 1.6k reads!!✨✨✨

Sorry I havent been updating much (not that anyone cares HAHA) but ive had exams and also i have so many new story ideas that ive been secretly working on them!