Tory and Sherlock - Ugly Christmas

Tory was serving herself another glass of the punch she had made, swaying her body to the sound of Christmas music. She went around, making sure everyone was having a good time and making small conversations here and there. Everything was perfect... almost. Sherlock, as usual, was sitting in his chair with a book in his hands. He tried to avoid everyone because he hated parties and he hated Christmas. She would get him to warm up somehow.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Tory said, kneeling next to his chair.

"No, thanks." He quickly responded, not even looking up at her.

She let out a small huff and grabbed his book from his grasp. "Do you want a tea? I can make you some tea if you don't want punch." She tried to offer again.

"I'm okay." Sherlock responded quickly and snatched the book back from Tory.

"Sherlock, I will kiss you in front of everybody if you keep ignoring me." She warned, but Sherlock didn't budge. He knew that she rarely pulled through with her threats so he thought she was just bluffing.

Tory sighed, standing up and sitting on his lap. "Fine then, you asked for this."

"Wait-" Sherlock tried to get her off but was met with her lips on his. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. She pulled away after what seemed like forever to Sherlock and got up. He immediately wiped his mouth with a disgusted look on his face. Tory knew how much he hated PDA's but it was the only way to get his attention. She smirked as everyone whistled at the two and hollered.

"Now get your ass up before I do it again and talk to at least John." Tory muttered to him, tugging on his sleeve. He eventually got up and brushed himself off.

"You're going to get it later." Sherlock warned to Tory which made her smile. She knew that meant something like the silent treatment later tonight.

---

"Everyone, it's time to open presents!" Tory called. Her favorite part of Christmas parties has come. She made everyone participate in secret santa, even Mycroft and Sherlock. There were also other presents passed around. Tory always got everyone their own special gifts.

Among the gifts that were given was a kettle, a watch, a magnifying glass and some sweaters. There were also a lot of gift cards because some people didn't know what to get others(ahem, Mycroft.) But there was still a few boxes left under the small Christmas tree Tory and Sherlock set up. They were all the same size box, same wrapping paper, but with no name tags. Tory was saving these for last because they contained matching ugly Christmas sweaters. She was a sucker for ugly sweaters and loved the idea of having matching sweaters as a theme for the party. She thought Sherlock caught on to the box thing because he retreated to their shared bedroom before she could pull them out. She chewed on her lip, thinking of a way she could get Sherlock into the sweater. She excused herself from the group and grabbed one of the boxes, scurrying to the room and shutting the door behind her.

"I know what's in the box and you're not going to make me wear it." Sherlock said as he saw the box in Tory's arms.

"How'd you even know what it was?" Tory asked, even though she knew it was obvious to Sherlock standards.

"I think it's quite obvious, Tory. The same sized boxes suggest that you got them from the same store at the same time. You tried to disguise them by using different wrapping paper. Since they don't have labels on them it says that it doesn't matter who gets which box because it's a one size fits all. And I know you're obsession with these kinds of things. And again, I'm not wearing it. You can just go back out there and I'll stay in here until the party is over."