Tory and Sherlock - Airport

A/N

this is really short but i wanted something soft and cute and i love the idea of a soft sherlock. one of my favorite writing, i must admit.

best wishes

-lovelyyy64

Sherlock paced around the waiting chairs in the airport with his hands behind his back, thinking about all the possible outcomes for Tory's plane landing. He hadn't seen her in almost two months and he missed her. He would never say it aloud but damn it, he missed her being at 221B with him. He didn't realize how much he really depended on her. He texted John almost everyday she was gone.

John, it's so quiet here. Have I gone mad?

John, the couch is collecting dust because Tory hasn't been in it for almost a month.

Has it been two months yet?

John responded: It's only been two weeks.

Do you think she forgot about me?

Did you know it's been almost two months?

John: It's barely three weeks.

Every single day, Sherlock got more and more anxious for Tory's arrival and now that the day is here, he thought that she wouldn't even be on the plane. John's voice snapped him back to reality and out of his thoughts.

"She's grabbing her bags, I caught a glimpse of her." He informed Sherlock, checking his phone for the time.

Sherlock tried to hide his excitement, glancing around the airport to catch sight of her.

---

Tory wheeled her luggage next to her, going to where John texted her to go. Although Tory enjoyed her trip, she was glad that she was back home to see her friends and more importantly, Sherlock. She couldn't wait to give him the biggest hug, even if he didn't like hugs and tried to pull her away like he usually did. She basically squealed when she saw the sleeve of Sherlock's coat. She walked faster over to John and Sherlock and beamed at them.

"Hi," she said, just standing in front of Sherlock. John offered to take her bag and she said a quick thank you before throwing her arms around Sherlock's neck. Her toes barely reached the floor when she did this. Sherlock was hesitant to hug back but did anyways, holding her loosley while Tory did the opposite and hugging him as tight as possible.

"I missed you," Tory mumbled and kissed Sherlock's cheek, pulling away to see his face a light shade of pink.

"I didn't even notice you were gone," said Sherlock, making Tory pout and put on a fake sad face. She had mastered that face and it worked all the time on Sherlock. He gave her gentle look that said "I didn't mean it." She instantly brightened.

"So you did miss me?" Tory took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Maybe a little," muttered Sherlock, keeping a tight grip on her hand without realizing as they walked out of the airport.

---

When the three got to 221B, Tory carried her own luggage and followed Sherlock and John up the stairs. Sherlock opened the door and when Tory looked around the flat, she saw that all her stuff had been organized. The books she read all the time were stacked on the coffee table and the rest of her books were with Sherlock's on the bookcase. The blankets she had tossed everywhere were draped on the couch neatly and were accompanied by some throw pillows that weren't there before. She was always complaining about getting pillows so her neck wouldn't be so crammed while laying down. Sherlock might have gotten them when she was away.

"Looks like someone kept themselves busy." Tory said with a small laugh as she looked at Sherlock who was shifting his weight from foot to foot and looking at her with a nervous expression.

"Do you not like it? Are the pillows ugly?"

"It's perfect, don't worry." Tory pulled his scarf so his lips could meet hers. She felt Sherlock's lips turn into a small smile as they kissed which caused her to smile too.