🛩The Plane Ride🛩

🥔Funneh's POV🥔

While we waited for Gold to change we started to put all the bags in the Limo. I was so exited that'd we get to meet new people and record a Vlog for a huge event with a lot of other Youtubers.
"Im ready!" Gold said
"Finaly!" Draco scram

As we got into the limo to go to the airport we saw some of our fam. They where wearing the merch! I told the Krew and we yelled at them.

"HI FAM!" The Krew yelled in unison.

"Are we here yet?" Draco kept asking
"Yes." Lunar responded

As we entered the airport we remembered that we haven't ate anything. We went into some shops and ate some food.

"Draco." I said
"Yeah Funneh?" Draco replied
"How much ice cream did you eat?" I asked
"15 scoops..." Draco said

I looked at him and giggled. As I pulled his hand to come with me because the plane was gonna take off soon.

🍦Draco's POV🍦

When the plane landed we jumped off to get our bags. We quickly went into the limo and went to a massive mansion.

"Dibs this room!" Yelled Funneh so everyone could hear.
"I dibs the one next to Funneh!" I said

As I unloaded my stuff Funneh came into my room and played video games with me.

"Funneh we won 10 times in a row!" I told her happily.
"Yeah! Great job lil bro." She said patting my head.

After we went to sleep and the next morning we got a call from the director.

"Hey kids" said our director
"Hello" we said in unison
"The uniforms will arrive soon" he said

As we finished breakfast I brushed my teeth and to my surprise the uniforms where there already. I took them all and went into each one of my sister's rooms and gave them a uniform. When I finished I put on my own uniform. It was comfy and luxurious. I grabbed my backpack and put some books, pencils, gym clothes, cash, and ice cream cash inside. I rushed out the door and went in the limo. 5 minutes later my sisters arrived at the limo and we headed to the school.

🎀Gold's POV🎀

When we got to the school I was so surprised and happy. At least I hope the students are nice to us.

"IS THAT FUNNEH AND DRACO?!" A random person screamed whispered.

"Hi?" Said Funnneh and Draco in unison.

"YA! PICTURE!" The fan I guess said.

As Funneh and Draco took the picture Rainbow, Lunar, and Me grabbed their bags and waited for them.