Chapter 6- Declination

⭐️Nova's POV⭐️

I love Draco. What can I do so Funneh can accept me and Draco too. I need to tell him but I'm scared of Funneh finding out. And my sister liked him too! Almost all girls had a crush on Draco. I mean he is hot and nice and kind and sweet and handsome. I gotta tell him before anyone else can take him!

🍕Draco's POV🍕

When I opened my locker I saw a note to meet someone at the rooftop after school. Who could it be? I told the Krew I would get home late cause I wanted to go buy some stuff. They all agreed except Funneh. I told her that she couldn't come but I'd be back as soon as I was done. She finally agrees so I changed to red jacket with a dragon necklace and a black T-shirt. I went to the rooftop and saw a rainbow haired girl with a small ponytail on her left side. She's pretty cute. I guess.... we'll I don't know if it's someone else who called me so I sat down in a bench near.

"Draco!" A girl voice said.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Oh hey Nova!" I whispered yelled.
"I need to talk to you." She said blushing.
"Yeah Okay, what is it?" I asked.
"ireallylikeyoudraco." She said with her eyes shut blushing like a tomato.

I kinda liked her too but Funneh wouldn't approve and she is my big sis. I needed to say n even if it broke her heart.

"Sorry," I Said.
"wha?" She said tearing up.
"We just met you a few days ago. Sorry" I said.
"Oh," she said crying and ran away.

I felt bad, real bad. I knew Funneh wouldn't approve so it didn't even matter.

(Time skip to next morning)

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Lunar yelled at me.
"Yeah! Today is the event!" Rainbow said.
"Oh I forgot. Hehe" I said.

I took a shower and put on some real nice clothes. Today we are skipping school. I'll be a really cool event. I went downstairs and all my siblings looked great! (Not like in love just that they looked good okay. Incase of confusion.)

Funneh was wearing a blue short dress, Rainbow was wearing a pink long dress, Gold was wearing a gold with some black dress, and Lunar wore a short purple dress.

🌈Rainbow's POV🌈

We went in a limo to the airport to fly to a nearby town for the event. When we got there we saw so many youtubers. Now we are in the plane. Draco went to play video games with Funneh, Lunar started drawing, and Gold and me started drawing our nails.

🌙Lunar's POV🌙

While I was drawing and everyone was doing their own thing I got a text from Lucky to tell Funneh to answer her. I told her that I'll tell her later. When we landed we went in another limo to our hotel.

(Sorry for the kinda short chapter but I'm getting even more ideas by the second my listening to Hamilton. Yes, I'm Hamilton trash girl. Hope you enjoy and you guys can still add people. It's not too late!)