Chapter 2- School

🏆Funneh's POV🏆

As we went inside the building that was really nice for a school, We saw people talking about our new Vlog, new Fornite gameplay, or about our posts on social media.

The Krew disides that we shouldn't have a bunch of friends so that we wouldn't be sad when we leave to our actual school also known as Vengeance High. Our clothes we not that great but for a basic school they where luxurious.

"OMG" people always said

We had all the same classes and everyone wanted to be our friends except for this jealous girl called Felicia. She only had one friend that was jealous as well called Brittney.

"Guys I heard that our friend Aphmau is here" said Rainbow.

Instantly I was searching for her. When I saw Aph we invited her and her crew to the table.

"So what up guys?" I asked
"Not much" Aph said boringly

After Gold got us to talk about our new vlog that we where filming today at the school. Then we talked about the event. We didn't know what it was.

"It's a movie" Aaron, Aph's boyfriend said
"Cool!" said Lunar
"Paint what'cha lookin' at?" Gold said

Rainbow pointed to a red headed guy.

"Ask for his number!" Aph said
"Yeah!" everyone except Rainbow said in unison.
"FINE!" she yelled

We all knew she was blushing.

📱Rainbow's POV📱

He's so cute I can't help but blush.
He's probably taken. I mean a guy like him would be. As I kept walking to his table I saw The Krew and Aph's crew doing kissy faces. I went on.

"Hi.." I said while my voice trailed off
"Hey" he said
"DO YOU MIND IF I HAVE YOUR NUMBER!!"  I yelled

Probably the whole school herd me. As I blushed hard red he nodded and then gave me a paper with his number. Everyone was surprised. I rushed back to our table and everyone was happy for me.

"Text him when we get home" Gold said
"Okay!" I said blushing.

After that I couldn't stop thinking about him.

(Funneh will be single)

🍭Draco's POV🍭

When we where getting back home Rainbow wouldn't stop blushing. Hope this guy is good enough. As we walked in dinner was already served. We took off our coats and rushed to the dinning table. After we ate we went up to our rooms and did our homework, when I was done I went to Funneh's room.

(Funneh and Draco WON'T date but will be best buds. They'll be together forever and never gonna be apart xD. DDLC? No okay :(. But yes Draco will be most of the time with Funneh and Funneh will too. The red haired will be A boy named Alex. AKA an oc I made... he's Alec's kinda older brother, he's not Alec okay.)
-author Chan's note