Funneh's Back!

🔪Mia's POV🔪 🔓Unlocked🔓
My time to shine! I just need some one that peasant's blood and I can get a fully transformation. Then I can get all of that information for Yanny~Chan.
Then we can both have our senpai's! This is so exiting. I can feel the thrills up my spine. Krew you don't even know what hit all of you!

"You done?" I ask the peasant.
"Yes.." she replies rather sad.
"Next battle is in 10 minutes, get ready" I say leaving the panel room. I'll get her blood while she fights, heh.

🥔Funneh's POV🥔
I'm ready to fight! The faster the sooner I can see my siblings. I'm coming guys!
As I step in the battle field I feel a shock. After that I just can only remember falling to the ground out cold. Where the clones involved or was it my rival? But what can I do. I can't feel my muscles. What was that? I have so many questions.

🔪Mia's POV🔪
Im surprised that old trick in the book even worked. I guess she was dumber than I thought. I don't see how people have interest in her. How she got popular over a month. And more popular every year. Everyone knows her name. Why don't they know mine! I need this more than she does. She doesn't even need this. My sister would be so proud of me! But what shall I do when I look and sound the exact as her. Where should I put her now. I don't need her anymore. This wasn't very hard. I'm thinking what should I do with her.. I could.. Yeah, I know what I'll do. She'll just be in the void cell's. Trapped.. Like a mouse in a cage. Hahahahahahahahhaahaa.

Some day. Everyone will bow down to me. And I guess I just catched my ride.

I should get that peasant in the cell before she can wake up and start fighting me. Yep I'll do that. Then look more into her. I heard she is my senpai's friend. I could get soooo close to him! Hehe~
Stop getting distracted!

I walked for 5 minutes and found the void portal. I took her there and put her in a cell. I know you well Funneh, I know you and your siblings aren't just rich, beautiful, handsome, and popular humans. You need to have a special power like I do. Well I need to get back in track. This job won't be done by itselve, it will all Pat of in the end Mia! I can just feel the power, the glory, the greatness that is coming for me! As I walked back I decided to take her old dress. It was sweaty and stinky. I washed it and put it on one of my bags. Now I'm ready.

(The next morning)

Hmmm? Oh it's morning! Now I'll just go catch the next train to we're the Krew is at. I'm coming senpai~

(3rd person)

As Mia arrives at the station and waiting for the train she gets a call from her sister, Ayano. Also known as Yandere~Chan or Yanny~Chan.

🍞Draco's POV🍞

I miss my sister. Even though she doesn't like me being too close to other girls who aren't my siblings. She still means the world to me. Same for my other siblings. I love them all equally, we've been close for years. They can't leave me now. Not yet.

🛍Gold's POV🛍

Why, funneh. Please comeback, this is a joke right?

"RIGHT?!?!"

"I'm going insane even if I'm not showing it. I should calm down.."

"SHE IS SAFE, RIGHT?!?"

"I can hear someone... but I can't see anyone... WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU?"

"I'm you. Im inside your head."

"W-what.."

"Pathetic. You can't even protect one of your siblings. Everything in your hands die. Run away, come with me. I know everything you need to."

"D-do y-you k-know w-where Funneh is...."

"Not yet. You wan't her back don't you? You miss her?"

"Y-yes.." why am I stuttering so much. Am I afraid? Am I nervous. Or I just don't want to know what happened to my sister? I need answers.

"Come with me child."

"When are we going..."

"Tomorrow"

I heard the voice inside my head grin and then I couldn't hear it anymore. What is this.. I can't tell anyone, they'll keep me from finding Funneh... I need to go.

(AN)
Hi Plebs for sticking here with me. I've been hiding in the shadows of Wattpad for sometime now. Writing two books is hard! And mostly when your in stupid secondary school. Why, why miss crazy lady. She hates me. I hate her class and her, kinda. Well i felt bad for not updating and seeing everyone else update. BTW! Imma change the tittle of this story :D
So now it's going to be called Krew Mysteries, :0
I'll be making a brand new book for Krew Models :P
And yep, everything I have to say. Oh and btw, if you have amino, The Krew doesn't so... if someone tells you they are the Krew... they're fake. (I talked to Draco about their social pages in discord and he said they had no amino or relation ship with the app. Idk why I said this.... welp)

BAIIIIIiiIIiiIi