Chapter 5- STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!

🥔Funneh's POV🥔

The new girl seemed quite off. I think she liked Draco! No.. I won't let it happen. I love my brother too much to let him suffer. I think Lunar can see that. I guess I'll have a chitchat with her tomorrow at school.

( In the morning)

We woke up and like usual we ate brushed our teeth and yeah do stuff like that. When we got in the limo I picked to sit next to Draco. No one argued so I was fine. I spent more time and more time with Draco. Now I only need to find Nova and leave Draco with Evan. I did so.

🍪Draco's POV🍪

Funneh seemed quietly off. When we were about to enter the classroom she looked at Nova with a "Don't touch him". I didn't know who Funneh meant.

"Funneh?" I said.
"Yeah?" Funneh responded looking away.
"Your acting strange" I said.
"Nah I just a cold" she answers suspiciously.
"Oh ok" I answered.

I told Lunar to follow her after class.

🌙Lunar POV🌙

The teacher called new students.
Their names are Lucky, Alison, Misu falls, Koibito Boi, and Kasai Burns.

"First up is Lucky." The teacher said.

"Hi.. I'm Lucky, I'm Nova's sister.....
Uhm, I.. i.. I like reading... books, I guess. That's all....." The brown rainbow haired girl said.

"Next is Alison" The teacher said.

"Heyo! I'm Alison. I get in trouble a lot. I love music and dancing. And that's all about me!" The girl cheerfully and veryyyyy confident said.

"Next is Musi falls. Wait. No.its Misu falls. Sorry" The teacher said

(Author Chan can't spell so I thought that'd it be funny to add that in)

"Hey I'm Misu. I love sports and technology. Hope I can be friends with you guys!" She said.

"Next is Koibito Boi" The teacher said.

"Heya. I'm Koibito. I also love sports and reading. And that's all." He said.

"Last person is Kasai Burn." The teacher said.

"Well my name is Kasai. I love to make friends and yep that all." She said sweetly.

While they took their seats the teacher put no homework. Thank goddess. Funneh kept staring at Nova and Lucky. Lucky liked Draco too I guess or else Funneh wouldn't be acting like that.

⭐️Nova's POV⭐️

Me and my sis walked out of class and Funneh asked us to follow her. We walked and walked. It felt like miles. When we got to the empty bathroom she locked the door. I was scared.

(🥔Funneh🥔, ⭐️Nova⭐️, 📒Lucky📒)

🥔Funneh🥔 ~ I have to tell you one thing. And don't you dare tell anyone.
⭐️Nova⭐️ ~ Okay.. what is it?
📒Lucky📒 ~ Yeah...
🥔Funneh🥔 ~ I know you both like Draco.... STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER! I'm not gonna repeat it twice. So stay away from him..

As Funneh left my room I felt a weird feeling inside me.