Chapter 4- Nova?

🌙Lunar's POV🌙

The Krew said we should try to get a table for ourselves at lunch. So we did. After lunch a girl called Nova came up to us.

"Hi!" She said
"Oh hi." We all said in unison.
"So. I'm new and don't have friends... can I hang out with you guys?" Nova asked.

We all nodded. She smiled and since then we've been friends.

(Time skip to end of the day)

I could tell she had a crush on Draco but Funneh was sooo protective over him.

(Flash Back brought by Funneh's face reveal)

"Dracoooo!!!" Said a random girl
"Yewah?" Draco answers

The girl was mistreating Draco even though Draco liked her. When Funneh heard this she hugged Draco tight, grabbed his hand, and pulled him over to the girl.

"DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" Funneh yelled to the girl.
"What if I do!" The girl screamed.
"You will regret your miserable actions. With your poor little life." Funneh said with a lot of anger.

Funneh starts slapping and punching the girl in front of Draco until she said sorry. The girl left the school and since then Draco has never had a girlfriend. Well except for Selina but they had to leave schools.

(Flash back over)

A/N
Sorry for the really short chapter. I'll include a new character and her name will be Nova. I gotz loads of ideas for this story. Another reminder Funneh and Draco aren't dating. I will add a love triangle. Figure who it will be. The Krew and Nova will move to schools in the second book so yeah. If you wanna know that. They'll be more characters soon and most will be oc's or your guys characters! Yes you can now be in the story!

Name:
Age:
Crush:
Bff:
Siblings: (can't be the Krew sorry. It can be other characters except the Krew)
Hair color:
Eye color:
Personality:
Human or other:

Hope I can add you guys!