Chapter 3- New Friends

🌈Rainbow's POV🌈

When we got to school Lunar seemed quite quiet. Well it was kinda pointless hiding it from me. I pulled her away from the rest to talk to her alone.

"Lunar." I Said
"Yeah.." her voice trailed off
"I know somethings up. Tell me. I won't tell anyone" I sad whispering.
"Really?!" She whispered yelled.
"Yes, really. So what is it?" I asked the cyan purple girl.

She told me she had a crush on Evan.
(I think you guys know it by now. It's just gonna go bad.. poor Lunar)
I nodded and kept my mouth shut. I told her she should confess. The girl nodded and ran away.

🌙Lunar's POV🌙

While I was walk-running to find Evan to confess I saw him with Funneh.

( 🎼Evan🎼. 🥔Funneh🥔. 🌙Lunar🌙)

🥔Funneh🥔 ~ So why did you call me here?
🎼Evan🎼 ~ I need to tell you something.
🥔Funneh 🥔 ~ Okay.. What do you need? I need to go hang out with my best bud.
🎼Evan🎼 ~ ireallylikeyoufunneh!
🌙Lunar🌙 Tears roll down her face.
🥔Funneh🥔 ~ Oh. Sorry to break it to you but I don't feel like that.. You should talk to my sister Lunar. She's also pretty and cute.
🎼Evan🎼 ~ Oh.. o..oka...okay......

Funneh leaves and walks over to Draco who's down the hall way. They start joking around.
Fun fact is that Funneh doesn't wanna date yet and acts like she already had a "boyfriend" and Draco helps her out. That's a pretty nice sister and brother relationship. I think Funneh is closer to Draco than to the rest of us.

🍦Draco's POV🍦

I laughed at Funneh's joke. (Fun fact. Author Chan tried to write Funneh and then Dunneh appears. Well reminder Draco and Funneh AREN'T dating. Their just veryyyyyyyyy close. ICANTTYPE!)

A red headed dude tried to flirt with Funneh.

"Hey, did it hurt when you fell out of heaven for me?" The red dude said
"Nah not really and seeing you is making it worse" Funneh said.

I laughed and she laughed back as well.

"Is he your boyfriend?!" The red dude exclaimed.

🥔Funneh's POV🥔

I sent Draco a "HELP ME" look. He understood.

"Maybe.. But BACK OFF DUDE!" Draco screamed.
"Whatcha gonna do?" The red guy said.
"My siblings won't approve" He said.

We saw Lunar and I guess she heard Draco.

"Yup!" She Said.

Lunar kick him, you don't wanna know where... And punched him in the face. The red guy started crying and ran away. Everyone that was watching gasped at us. We left like we had just won a war.