Chapter 2:He returned

Hello again I updated the chapter of this thank you for liking my books! Thank you!
sortiz327
FieryFate
skylastars7x
MlpFanCeline
AlishaDominguez123
Troll_squad
jasmineargueta
For loving and read my broppy book.

Let's continued this story!
___________________
Chapter 2: Creek returns

(previously on Trolls!)

"N-No....it cant be...?!"

"Hello mate..."

Normal POV

Poppy backed up clinging in to Branch, who recognized the same person in the dungeon was Creek!

"Hello Poppy, I see you look different with. The headband." He said nicely.
Poppy still hugging Branch.
"Creek...." Branch growls.
Creek was in a dungeon, his pants was covered in dirt, and mud he was in chains he's in it not getting out of it.
"Hello Branch I see you been changed..."

Branch still angry with him.
Poppy still clinging wanted to cry after what she saw first she sees Creek, he spread positivity cheering her up but he sold the trolls out trying to save himself from being eaten from Chef.
"Let's go Poppy," Branch takes her away from the dungeon where Creek was put by the Bergens.

~~~~~~~~
Poppy was still in bed sadden and confuse why Creek come back? After what he did?! She use to have a crush on him, he betrayed us by selling everyone out?!

"Why did he come back?! He betrayed us! Because he's a coward!" Poppy thought buried deeper in her blankets.
She is too sad and astonish to get up after she saw.
Suddenly she hears a door knocking. She gets out of her bed and answers it to reveal
Was Branch.

"Oh, hey Branch." Poppy greeted.
"Hey, Pops just checking if you're okay? You okay?" He asked in worry.
"I'm okay, I'm worried that Creek keeps betraying us?!!! And—"

"Hey it's okay Poppy, Gristle and Bridget took care of it he's in bars to be interrogated." Branch said as Poppy was calmed down.
"Okay, okay sorry."

"No need to apologize." Branch said smiling softly.
Poppy then smiled back softly.
"There's my queen smiling."

"Branch!"

Branch chuckled.

"Come on, let me go take you to get ice cream that cheer you up?"

Poppy nodded then smiling softly as they go out.

Time skip.
Branch's POV

I let Poppy sleep in the bunker cause she was afraid that Creek might escape or take her.
So I let her sleep in my bed. To comfort her.

"Are you comfortable?..." I ask
She then nodded smiling and worried.

"Yes..." She said started to worry a little more.
I then sighed as I cub her face looking at her pretty pink eyes to my sky blue eyes, offering her a gentle smile.
"Hey it's gonna be okay, nothing not going to happened."

"I know I'm worried what if Creek comes back and then hurts you or me?!! And—"

I cut her off by calming her down.

"Hey, Hey, Hey...Shh...Shh... it's okay I'm here for you Poppy. Creeks in bars nothing won't ever happened to anyone and you. I promise, if Creek tries to harm he'll have to go through me."

I cracked my knuckles like I wanted to punch Creep in the face as Poppy smiled hugging me tighter not letting go she got me. I promise if something happens all protect her.

"Thank you Branch." Poppy said she hugged me one more time.
As I returned her a hug to calm her down one more time.
I rocked her gently singing a song that my grandma use to sing me when I was little.
Poppy then yawned softly as she lays on the bed comfortable stroking her hair gently.

"Good night pops." I kissed her forehead gently as I turn off the lamb.
As I close my eyes going to bed to bed peacefully.
Hello again!!! Here's my chapter two I finished sorry for waiting sorry. Here it is and Creek back...oh dear I'll up date chapter I promise I was busy with my other books. Excuse I'm going to work on How to train your animal or other one-shots.