Chapter 3: The interrogation room and the flashback

Hello everyone sorry for waiting for the update I was depressed in two days but I'm okay,
Happy late Fourth of July everyone!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎆

Next Day, Creek was being interrogated by a couple of trolls.

Creek was in chains on his wrists, ankles, and his neck.
Branch and the others came in.

Branch's POV
I was angry at first with Creek who betrayed the trolls cause he wanted to be free.
I was very angry that I wanted to hit him or punch him! I just inhaled and exhale a little bit not to loose my temper a bit, cause it will make it worst.

I came in with an angry glare at him.

Creek was still with a blank face still calm and peaceful. In his chains.
I'm ready to talk to him and asking question why he returned. What planned is gonna do?!! Kidnapped Poppy and forcing her to marrying her?!! Better not?!

Peppy was waiting for him.
"Hello, your majesty." I greeted him.
"Branch," He greeted back with a smile.
"Is Creek in chains?.."
"Yes all tight so he won't escape."
I smiled to hear as I went in the interrogation room.
"Branch...Nice to see you again."
I looked at him angry, that I don't trust him at all.
"Nice to see you again..." I greeted back try not to get angry with him.
"Why did you came here?!!! To kidnap to trick us?!!" I said in a anger tone.

"W-What?...."

"Don't play innocent! I know you're gonna do something?!!!"

"W-What do you mean mate?"
I started to loose my temper soon.

"Don't you get it?!!!! You betrayed us by selling us out with a Bergen name Chef!"

Creek then felt guilty that he remembers what he did was trying to save himself from Chef.
"I know what I did...I—"
I cut him off cause I'm mad and so furious about that happened that faithful day. He picked on me when I was five since I was grey, and lost my happiness since Grandma was taken by a Bergen.
"You picked on me! Since I was five!" I snapped that I banged the table in rage.
Creek backed up scared like he was jumped scared.

"Look Branch it's all in the past please listen I know what I did a long time ago and—"

"Do I look like I forgive you I'm not!"

"Please...—"

"After what you did?!!! You picked on me?!! Remember?!!!"

(Flashback)
(Normal POV).
Branch was 5 and grey and Creek was five picked on him.
"Look at him he's not colorful!" Creek pushes Branch on the ground while he was holding his sticks.
"No wonder your a stupid non color troll that your grandma died?!! Haha!!!" Creek insulted him.
Branch was in tears and in rage after what Creek said he punched Creek in the face causing his nose to bleed.
"Y-You hit me!"
Branch grabbed his stick ran away going to his bunker and threw his sticks and go to his bed and sobbed loudly.
Looking at the picture of his grandma.
"I'm sorry grandma...They're right I couldn't sing anymore..."
He sobbed in his bed and cried.

(Flashback ends).
(Branch's POV).
I never been so angry with that guy. He picked on me bringing up my grandma's death, and sell us out with a Bergen! Ugh!

"Look Branch, I'm sorry for picking on you for a long time ago, I know I done something that I couldn't forgive myself, I'm sorry Branch."

I'm not gonna to forgive after what he did.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't forgive you I'm not!" I snapped.

Creek felt guilty.

"B-But Branch I—"

"Goodbye!" I snapped walked out of the interrogation room.
I don't look back at Creek and I slammed the door. King Peppy, and all the trolls notice that I was angry.

"Uh...Branch?..." Guy Diamond asked me and I looked at him.

"What Guy diamond...?!" I asked trying not to snap on him.
"Are you okay?..." Guy diamond was worried about me.
Cooper, Biggie and Suki were worried about me a lot, I notice the look on their faces.

"How did it go?..." Cooper asked.

I sighed. "A little bit I'm still angry and mad at him. I don't wanna talk about it." I said to them.

They nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~

(Creek's POV).
I felt so guilty for what I did...This is what I get...After I picked on Branch?...And sell them out over my freedom from that Bergen lady Chef! I could've save them instead of betraying them. He's right I'm a jerk, coward and sell the whole trolls to Chef to cook them.
Most of all I remember saving myself from being eaten.

(Flashback)
We are banned from Bergen town.
Chef grabbed me ready to eat me.
"Wait! Wait!" Before she could eat me suddenly a monster eat her and me and manage to use my hair to pull me out of the monster I can hear Chef being burned to death and screamed that her half face skin being burned from acid.
I cringed to see that. I pull myself off as I go in the air.
(Flashback ends).

And that's why I escaped.
I was trying to apologize and that why everyone didn't forgive me...

I should be in jail right now...

Suddenly one of the guards put me back to cell that I belong to.
Now....
Here you go sorry for waiting here it is!
I'm giving a shout out to IzzyDaTroll her birthday is today!!!! Happy birthday Izzy!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁!!!!! Sorry for waiting AlishaDominguez321
TrollsClub112939 GirlGenius7 Itsyourfangurl
Snapple651
happytrollsfan14 trolls25
And HannahZavodnik I'll update it soon as possible.