Chapter 9: Poppy's birthday pt 2

Sorry I haven't update this, I was busy with lots of things such as Christmas stuff, Finals and other things....Dammit..

Sorry for waiting. And Very Merry Christmas Everyone
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Chapter 9: Poppy's birthday

____________________________________________________________________________________Meanwhile,

The trolls got everything prepared for Poppy's Birthday.
Bridget got everything prepared for her friend Poppy.
Got the kitchen knife and forks for her.
And the trolls finished everything for Poppy's birthday.
King Peppy got streamers as the trolls wrapped them around the trees as the bergens are helping around placing the cake on the table.
Creek got a gift for Jasmine in a elegant blue velvet necklace box inside was a crystal beautiful diamond necklace, that he found earlier.

"I hope she's loves it?..." Creek thought looking at the velvet box. Thinking of Jasmine a lot, but he closed it before he sighed placing, close to his chest.
Cooper placed more of streamers tighter to make it right.
"There! All good for the party!" He said wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

"I bet!" Gristle jr. said as he telling Chad and Todd to not drop the cake for Poppy.
_______________________
Poppy and Branch were walking and talking but Branch began to tell her something her.
"Poppy, I want to show you something."
"What is it?" She asked as Branch began say.
"Close your eyes?" He asked as Poppy began to close eyes she felt Branch putting something around her neck.
"Okay, opened your eyes." She opened it to see down to see the beautiful necklace.

Poppy gasped happily, looking at Branch who smiled softly

"Branch..."

"Happy birthday, Poppy. I got this diamond, it was my grandma's jewelry gems that she used to collect it when I was young. I hope you like it?"

He placed a hand at the back of his head awkwardly while blushing lightly.
Poppy looked at the neck lace before looking at him and hugged him tighter.

"I love it. Thank you." Branch then lifted her chin up looking at her beautiful magenta eyes to his ice blue eyes.

"You're welcome..." He then leaned to her face as their lips touched. After a minute he broke it as he cubbed her cheek.

"Let's go Poppy," He held her hand taking her to the party.
______________________
Creek was walking waiting for Jasmine who was helping the trolls.
He then had a feeling in his head was something that a purple Bergen came out of the bushes grabbing the trolls who panicked and tries to grab Jasmine.

Creek gasped dropping the box.
He placed the necklace to his hair ran to the table and began to say trying to get anyone's attention.

"Everyone!" Creek exclaimed as everyone looked at him.
"What do you mean Creek?" Guy diamond asked looking at him.
"I have a vision that Chef survive and return for revenge!" He said panicking.

The Bergens looked around to see nothing.
"Is this a joke?!!" Groth asked annoyed. As the Bergens looked at him annoyed.
"Just like he was out of the monster!" He said as the resume their decorations for Poppy's birthday.

Creek felt his heart was in adrenaline to fast scared of what happens next what if Chef Really wants to come back and takes him and the trolls he was so worried a lot. Jasmine was concerned about what's wrong with him. Creek was anxious about what's gonna happened next he looked around to hear her voice in his head, sweating a lot.
Jasmine was concerned what's going on.
_______________________
Poppy and Branch came in to see everyone's not here.
"Huh? Where did everyone go?" She looked around seeing nothing.
Then all of the sudden....

"Surprise!"
They all jumped out was the Bergens and trolls yelling. As Poppy jumped yelped in surprise.
"Happy birthday Poppy!" Bridget said cheerfully picking her up smiling.
"Oh thank you guys!!! I'm appreciated!"

"But that's not all Branch planned all of this for you." Guy diamond said smiling, she turn to see him while blushing awkwardly placing a hand on the back of his hand smiled softly.

"Yeah...It's all my idea for a surprise for your birthday." Branch said, Poppy smiled softly. "Thank you Branch,"

"No problem Poppy." Branch reply. Creek began to panicked more saying.

"Chef's everywhere, everyone needs to leave right now!" Creek exclaimed saying that all of the trolls panicked.

"People! People! Chef's not here!" King Peppy said.

"Yeah, Creek she's gone forever! and you're ruining  Poppy's birthday!" Cooper said as the snack pack glaring at him. Jasmine was very confuse what's wrong with him.

"No! Please you need to believe me!" Creek cried.

"Just stop! Let's continue her birthday and have cake and we'll deal with him later." Branch said started to get annoyed.
"Yeah!" The snack pack said nodded walking away enjoying the party.

Creek was alone, that no one believe what's gonna happened next.
He sighed.
Jasmine looked at him sadly. Went up to him placing a hand on his shoulder.
Before Creek looked at her.
_______________________
Chef was in the forest walking saw Bergen town of Bergens were celebrating parties with them.
Chef sees Bridget and Gristle Jr in crowns celebrating birthday to Queen Poppy.

"I would've grab her trolls and get rid of that King Gristle! I am suppose to be queen! When I capture those trolls and get rid of King Gristle's place. I would be queen!"
She got her knives.
"Now to get Trollstice back..." She grinned evilly.
_______________________
Merry Christmas Everyone! 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Sorry for waiting, I was not feeling the good mood past weeks.
But merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Merry Trollmas!!!! Everybody!!!!!🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄Jasmine10_2005 The_Girl_dreamer135 broppyshipper_2461

Jasmine10_2005
The_Girl_dreamer135
broppyshipper_2461