Chapter 8: Poppy's birthday pt 1

Hello everyone! I'm updating, I was in stressful situations that I'm trying to deal... but I'm ok.
And yes Chef returned!!! Oh no!!!! Find out!
Sorry to wait Jasmine10_2005 I was in stressful situations like I said. I'm ok!!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile at the troll village.

Poppy was sleeping in her own bed, not until she felt someone shaking her awake.

"Poppy....Poppy....Poppy time to get up." The voice said recognize before a blue hand rubbing her shoulders shaking her gently. Poppy groaned softly. She began to open her eyes to see her lover who is smiling softly to her giving her breakfast on a tray.
"Oh...Morning Branch," Poppy said while stretching her arms sitting up on her bed.

"Happy birthday love," Branch said as he smiled softly to her looking at her beautiful pink eyes to his ice blue eyes.
"Ah, Thank you Branchie!" She said before kissing his cheek as he chuckled.
"I just giving a delicious breakfast for you I hope you like it?" Branch asked bashfully. He place on her bed was strawberry pancakes 
With whip cream that she always love. She takes a bite of it.
"This taste delicious! Thanks Branchie!" She said looking at him before kissing him on the cheek. Branch blushed a bit smiles softly to her. "Are you ready for surprise?" Branch asked before  Poppy smiled brightly. "Yes! Branchie! I do!" She gets up getting dressed to her pink pajamas to her blue dress and brushed her hair to a ponytail creating it up.
"So how do I look?" Poppy asked before spinning her dress to show Branch.
"As beautiful as you are." He said with a awe, Poppy smiled softly and blushed lightly.
"Thank you." She said. Branch smiled looking at her smiling.

"I'm gonna show you something but it's a surprise." He said before takes her hand and showed her coming out of her pod.
_______________________
Creek and Jasmine were spending much time together since she and Branch are related, she and him are helping the snack pack decorating everything for Poppy's birthday.

"There's something missing..." Biggie rubbing his chin, before Guy Diamond came up and shoots  glitter from his butt who spray around the ballroom as it all shined.
"That's good! Guy Diamond!" DJ Suki said smiling.

"Thanks! I hope Poppy would love it for her birthday?"

"I bet she will." She replied.
Jasmine was painting a mural of blue colors and roses. Of Poppies, roses and daises with a paint brush smoothly as she accidentally bumps into the brush belongs to Creek's hand looking at her before Jasmine blushed lightly.

"Sorry..."   She said shy looking away.
"It's okay, I know you don't mean it." Creek said with a smile. Jasmine blushed lighter with a hint of pink as Poppy's flamingo skin before smiled back softly.

"Ahem. Don't mean to interrupt you love birds. But we got work to do for Poppy." DJ Suki said while laughing, Jasmine and Creek blushed awkwardly and laughs.

"Right right right, lets get back to work." Jasmine said working on the mural.
Creek thought of something for her would she accept it.
He sighed before working on Queen Poppy's birthday.
"There's something...I got to give her...But how?..." Creek thought but have an idea in his head smiling.
Before he was going outside.
"Hey Creek, where are you going?" Cooper asked looking at him he turn to Cooper.
"Oh just getting stuff I'll be right back." Creek said before going outside, Cooper stood there before he shrugged.
______________________
Creek goes outside looking for something for Jasmine.
He thinks about her a lot.
"What to find any jewelry?...but where?!" Creek thought as he kept looking around, placing the supplies down looking at saw a beautiful shiny diamond on the grassy ground. He pick it up and smiled and thought an idea.
He pick it up.

It was a beautiful clear diamond he held on his hand

It was a beautiful clear diamond he held on his hand. Thinking he'll give it to her. Creek thinks of how Jasmine will love it.
He smiled thinking of her.
"I hope she loves it?" He said but got an idea going in his pod and began making something pulling out a a lace gold attach the diamond as a beautiful necklace.
He looked at as it shins by the light.
_______________________
Branch was Showing Poppy something for her birthday was pastry shop was cake and ice cream.
"Wow, so much cake! I wonder what to find. But I it's hard to choose!" Poppy said excitedly, looking at every cake. Branch chuckled. "Yep anything you want cause your the birthday girl," He said. Poppy gasped seeing a cake that looks like a wedding cake with pink and white frosting and strawberries.

"Oh my goodness!! Branch we got to have this! I love it!" Poppy said looking at it

Branch looked at it. "Are you sure? It's big?" "Oh don't worry, I'm sure that Bridget could help me with it by carrying it or Chad or Todd!" She exclaimed happily jumping excitedly. Branch couldn't help but chuckle about his girlfriend jumping and giggling.
"Okay, ill cant argue with that." He said.

Meanwhile,
Chef kept looking at the map finding the trolls around there.
She frustratedly yells in rage. Throwing destroying her pots and cooking book in rage.
Destroying yelling.
"My plan is ruined! Ruined by the scum trolls!!! I have everything to become queen! My feast is ruined! Everything ruined!!!" Chef falls on her knees sobbing and snarls in rage with her eyes angry.
"For this I'm gonna find those trolls and get them...." Chef said in rage. She then hears singing, she then look to see Bergens and Trolls working on decorations.
She saw Bridget and Gristle Jr. as King and Queen with the Bergens.
"Alright guys, lets put the streamers on the trees to make more decorated for Poppy's birthday! ASAP!" Gristle Exclaimed through the megaphone.
"No...." Chef was in shock that Bridget was already queen with her crown placing flowers on the tables and balloons.
Chef growls and yells in rage.
"No! No! Everything's! Ruined I'm suppose to be queen! No!" She then sees the trolls with the Bergens.
"I'll get those trolls...And be queen...You'll see..." Chef disappears in the woods.
and thought an idea.
"I'll go to the troll tree, and gets those trolls and I'm I'm the Queen!" She laughs evilly and smiled evilly.
_______________________
Here's part one of Poppy's birthday. And oh no Chef's back. Sorry for not updating this. I have a lot of damn writers block. I'm gonna do part two of it soon as I get it there.