Chapter 6: Berry picking/a spark connect to us.

Hello everyone, Sorry for waiting I have writers block a lot! UGH! Sorry everyone I'm Back, again for a update. So enjoy! And I hate when the wattpad acting weird a lot!! UGH!!!!

Next Morning.

Poppy and Branch picking berries that clear Branch's mind.
She picked good berries are ripe
For picking and making pies, drinks and any recipe for ingredients.
Poppy helps Branch picking more berries more, as she hums happily.
Branch picked up one as he pluck more berries.
Poppy was holding the basket of berries was planning something to help him.

"Hey Branch, You need help?" Poppy asked placing the basket went up to him.
"I'm good, Poppy. Why you asking?" He replied.

"I thought you needed some help?" Poppy said as she climbs up next to him with her hair lifted her up to beside him.

"Well, A little but no thank you Pops, I got it." Branch said smiling softly to her as she smirked as she went close to her face. Branch blushed. "Uh Poppy what are you doing...?!" He asked his face started to get reddish purple in his cheeks.

"Oh nothing, I thought you needed someone who company you a lot." She said as Branch blushes more a lot.

Poppy then all of the sudden jumps in his arms before he yelped loudly as he landed on his back on the ground. He groaned in pain, Poppy giggled a lot.

"Poppy! You almost got me hurt!" Branch whined.

"But it's worth it!" Poppy replied in a cute voice, Branch rolled his eyes he then said. "Yeah you do come here!" He kissed her as Poppy blushed madly before she kisses him back.

The snack pack were carrying the basket of berry picking for pies and juices.

"Oh boy! I hope I win!" Cooper exclaimed, as DJ Suki rolled her eyes playfully.

"No, I will win because I have the best berry juice that my special recipe." Smidge said smirking.

"No! I will win because i'm the winner of berry juices with glitter flaaavorr!!!" Guy Diamond said with his auto tune voice.

"No I am!" Smidge argued.

"No you weren't!" Guy Diamond stated.

"Yes, I do!" Smidge went close to his face.

"NO you weren't!"

"YES I DO!!!!"

"Okay, Okay! Break it up!" DJ Suki was between them stopping the fight.

"It doesn't' matter who would win, let's all just have fun in the berry   festival. Okay?!"

Smidge and Guy Diamond groaned and muttered quietly. "Understand?!"

"Fine,"

"Yes!"

DJ Suki smiled. "Good."

Jasmine was holding Creek's hand who started to get nervous and uncomfortable about why she was showing the trolls that he kind and gentle.

"Are you Sure about this, Jasmine?"

"I do! I just wanted the trolls to know that you a nice guy!" Jasmine said

"I don't know Jasmine, everyone knows that I've done something I regretted." Creek said sighing in regretful tone. Jasmine looked at him as she sighed placing both of her hands on his.

"Please don't feel bad to yourself everyone makes mistakes." She said.

"I promise, it gets better."